Trigent Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.6

L1 Support Engineer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trigent Software (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Trigent Software i was called from freshersworld for interview.The process took 1 day. i was shortlisted and called for interview and the position is for L1 support engineer and the interview process started with group discussion and they asked about a topic demonetisation.
    1st. round was group discussion. check your communication in this round.
    2nd round face to face

L1 Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trigent Software.

Interview

i was called from freshersworld for interview but in the advertizement nothing is mentioned about c2h .if they are hiring for accenture then they should take 1st round as skype interview and call students for accenture interview round i.e. that final interview round to bangalore only,please stop harassing students just because you are an employer ,we are not begging for jobs.

L1 Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigent Software (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigent Software (Bengaluru) in September 2016. i have applied through a job portal. i was shortlisted and called for interview and the position is for L1 support engineer and the interview process started with group discussion and they asked about a topic.

Interview Questions

• Trigent hires freshers/experienced for their clients.(accenture for this post)
      1st. round was group discussion. they mainly check your communication and pronunciation in this round.
      2nd round will be in clients place( GD and face to face)
      1 Answer

Negotiation

f you sit down and analyse your negotiation preparation, certain patterns should begin to appear. It's like putting a jigsaw puzzle together. Without consciously being aware, most of us realize that we are approaching negotiations inconsistently, or even haphazardly. There are many benefits to following a tried and tested formula for repeated negotiation success.

L1 Suppoort Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigent Software in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewer as very dull and not active
    Very Disinterestedly she started the interview process. 1st round was GD and the Topic was Social media. Many candidates said very well but she didn't even listen to any1's view. Based on resumes she selected some and rejected many well-spoken candidates. Very worst interview one can ever face in Banglore .

L1 Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigent Software (Bangalore Rural (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at trigent software...we waited for such a long time in the reception...1st round was Gd and there was only 5 members totally for the interview an out off that only 1 was selected.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trigent Software (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. First Round was GD, i cleared that round, second round will be the Technical round which is at client side. The 2nd round interview was at Wipro, they asked me Configuration related questions, IP address related questions, MS outlook related questions.

Interview Questions

• How you configure MSoutlook in new machine?
      What is bias?
      How You will Solve the problem when computer is very slow?
      Answer Question

L1 Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigent Software (Ghaziabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

They just focus on communication skills. If you are good at that you will definitely get it. basics of computer networking and knowledge of MS office, Lotus Notes, e-mail handling are some of the areas from where they can ask. but nothing to worry be confident. they are just to check for basic level knowledge. the main thing they are looking for is communication skill. from our campus they recruited 10 students. and luckily I was one of them.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trigent Software.

Interview

I went to the interview in the bangalore office. First round was of GD. In that, they asked to talk about a topic. I tried but wasn't up to their mark.

L1 Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trigent Software (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviews process was pretty simple. One gd round having very simple topic eg social media. After that, f2f and you are done. Few weeks later you need to go to clients location for final round.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigent Software (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round was GD..very easy . can clear if you are confident in your answer. even if you dont know answe confidently. next was MCQ test(easy) and finally HR interview. the hr knows nothing, so answer bravely. they doesnt know anything , so be confident in whatever you say. nice company. they outsource for accenture,hp,etc..