Trinity Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Trinity Industries

2.5

Blaster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trinity Industries in January 2020.

Interview

Decent. Over the phone. Repetitive questions. Spoke about the same thing over and over again. Couldn’t really tell me what shift was going to be available. I would recommend it. Doesn’t seem half bad

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Industries.

Interview

I did an in person interview in Newton, IA. The engineering team was very friendly and down to earth. However, their work area was repulsive. Tacky paint, dirty cubicles and floor, and just overall outdated. I couldn't see myself working there, plus the 40 min + commute from Des Moines was more than desirable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background/experience.   1 Answer

Welder Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Longview, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I was contacted on The phone I'm very quickly then I went in for the interview a couple days later but then I heard nothing and I thought my interview went pretty well I've emailed them I'm called back and never heard anything they can improve by the at least letting people know where they stand on their application … I but the interviewer was very kind which is a plus and so are all the girls in the office very helpful

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be a welder   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Industries in May 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview that only lasted about 20 minutes with the hiring manager. The interview was very laid back. We discussed my potential role and was asked a few questions about my resume.

Plant Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Industries.

Interview

Sat down got stuff done Luckily It was around my bday month, and got hired on immdediately I needed the job and I have a baby on the way so it was good process

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

After a couple phone interviews, I came in for an in person interview with potential coworkers, my future boss, and a couple others in the organization. This allowed me to not only understand the job well, but learn more about other parts of the company.

Interview Questions

• What unique research skills would you bring to this team?   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Dallas, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Company recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. Set up phone interview. and completed 2 days later. Recruiter liked my skills & experience, asked about availability following week for phone interview with hiring manager. I followed up with an email indicating my interest in continuing the discussion. Never heard from company again, not even a "we've decided to go in a different direction" email.

Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Dallas, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Received an email from HR asking to set up an in-person interview. Met with manager, senior employees, and team members. First part of the interview was with the reporting manager who seemed like he did not want to be there and was very distracted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you've worked on, what is the difference between AI and ML, why should I hire you   Answer Question

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was alright overall. The interviewers explained about the company as well as the position well. I had a 30 min meeting with four management people. They had a lot of experience in supply chain and logistics areas.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about myself, leadership position and why I'm interested in the manufacturing area. I wasn't offered the position after I asked for an update from the HR person.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Clinton, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

Sat down with two supervisors, they were friendly and not intimidating during the process. Ran over basic responsibilities and duties I would have. Asked a few STAR questions.