Trinity Industries Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Industries

Trinity Industries

Application

I interviewed at Trinity Industries

Interview

It was just a basic phone / behavioral screen. Most of their questions were about background and availability. They did not ask any technical questions. The interviewer was pleasant but did not have a technical background himself.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about previous projects and a time you showed leadership skills.
    Answer Question

Trinity Industries

Application

I interviewed at Trinity Industries

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on Linkedin. It was very smooth and the recruiter was in touch with me until the near end. It was only at the end did contact with the recruiter slow down. Didn't get an update that I wasn't selected for the role

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you’ve had to work with a difficult person, or difficult people.

Trinity Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trinity Industries in Jan 2020

Interview

Decent. Over the phone. Repetitive questions. Spoke about the same thing over and over again. Couldn’t really tell me what shift was going to be available. I would recommend it. Doesn’t seem half bad

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trinity Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Industries

Interview

I did an in person interview in Newton, IA. The engineering team was very friendly and down to earth. However, their work area was repulsive. Tacky paint, dirty cubicles and floor, and just overall outdated. I couldn't see myself working there, plus the 40 min + commute from Des Moines was more than desirable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background/experience.

Trinity Industries

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Industries in May 2019

Interview

I had a phone interview that only lasted about 20 minutes with the hiring manager. The interview was very laid back. We discussed my potential role and was asked a few questions about my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Longview, TX) in May 2019

Interview

I was contacted on The phone I'm very quickly then I went in for the interview a couple days later but then I heard nothing and I thought my interview went pretty well I've emailed them I'm called back and never heard anything they can improve by the at least letting people know where they stand on their application … I but the interviewer was very kind which is a plus and so are all the girls in the office very helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trinity Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Industries

Interview

Sat down got stuff done Luckily It was around my bday month, and got hired on immdediately I needed the job and I have a baby on the way so it was good process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trinity Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Industries

Interview

After a couple phone interviews, I came in for an in person interview with potential coworkers, my future boss, and a couple others in the organization. This allowed me to not only understand the job well, but learn more about other parts of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2019

Interview

Company recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. Set up phone interview. and completed 2 days later. Recruiter liked my skills & experience, asked about availability following week for phone interview with hiring manager. I followed up with an email indicating my interest in continuing the discussion. Never heard from company again, not even a "we've decided to go in a different direction" email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Trinity Industries (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2019

Interview

Received an email from HR asking to set up an in-person interview. Met with manager, senior employees, and team members. First part of the interview was with the reporting manager who seemed like he did not want to be there and was very distracted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you've worked on, what is the difference between AI and ML, why should I hire you
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews