Trinity Technology Group (CA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Technology Group (CA) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Technology Group (CA)

Proposal Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trinity Technology Group (CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Received contact on LinkedIn from their Senior Recruiter looking for a Proposal Guru on February 19. I responded with a positive indication on the 20th. She called me (sans appointment) on the 27th, and though I took the call could not complete the phone screen at that time. We agreed that I would call her at 4 pm. No answer. Following day, she left message with apologies and said she wanted to let me know what the next steps are and would I please give her a call. I tried back several times without response.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Technology Group (CA) (Sacramento, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Got a call from the technical recruiter, discussed my qualifications for the position.
    We scheduled an on-site interview for the next week.
    I went into the office for the interview and talked to the QA lead and the technical recruiter together. The interview went well and they told me they would submit my resume to the client as she likes to interview potential employees. Also told I might need to talk to one of the owners of the company. I didn't hear back for a week or so and finally emailed the recruiter. She said they had put a hold on the position and would let me know later if opened up again.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Technology Group (CA).

Interview

Disorganized, chaotic and very rushed. I didn't even know what the interview process was going to be like, I just got setup with an interview at a coffee shop with the owner who was more interested in talking then listening. As long as you know your basics around basic concepts you should be able to hold your own without any problem at all.

Interview Questions

• None really, it was one of those one sided interviews where you don't really have too many questions asked of you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes and you should do it now because anything promised as a review process or bonuses will likely not happen.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trinity Technology Group (CA) (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Good process. through follow up . The telephonic interview was followed up by a onsite interview where different questions regarding mechanical design were asked. I was made very comfortable during the interview process and it was a wonderful experience for me. There were two telephonic interviews followed by onsite multiple onsite interviews. 4 people interviewed me during each onsite and 1 person during every telephonic interview. I thoroughly enjoyed the interview process.