Tropical Smoothie Cafe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tropical Smoothie Cafe

1.6

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online, and within a week I received a call from the manager. Scheduled an interview for a few days later. Had a one on one interview with the manager, and he told me I would find out by 12pm whether I got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Mobile, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Sits you down and discusses what hours would be good for you and then ask you off end questions that boggle my mind of why today but you will pass if you do normal things

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

I applied online and got an interview three days later. The manager told me to be there at 1, so I arrived at 12:45. I filled out a paper application and had to wait until 1:30 for her to interview me. There were three other people who were told to be there at 1 as well. I had another interview at 2 so I was about to leave when she finally called me to a table to be interviewed. After I told her I wanted a job that paid more than my last one ($7.25/hr) she informed me that, that’s what they start at despite online saying it started at 8.00. After this she didn’t say anything and I basically told her I had to go. Really weird and rushed. Don’t schedule interviews during lunch rush.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe in September 2018.

Interview

submitted an online app and called a week later to check in, was asked to come in that afternoon for an interview. the whole process is super easy, the managers are really nice and actually want to get to know you as a potential employee and as a person

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

Interview

Interview was brief, just to get an idea of who I was. It was more of a personality test than anything. They needed employees so I was pretty much hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview itself took about 20 minutes. There were questions about multitasking and my availability. She asked me how long was I planning on staying if I were to get hired. I was hired on the spot and I was called the same day to start training the next day.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Laid back, owner interviewed, just asked available times and for previous work history and a few basic questions. Had to run back and help because it was busy, very friendly but focused and informative.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Tampa, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed at the mall next to the location that the Tropical Smoothie was being built. The gentleman that interviewed me was wearing jeans and a button up shirt. It was a pretty standard interview.

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Henderson, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

I went to the location I was applying for and had the interview with the Manager. She asked me a few questions about myself and I was hired on the spot. The questions involved how would I describe myself and if I was given a certain situation, how would I handle it, etc..Very easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Mount Pleasant, MI) in October 2010.

Interview

None needed. I know the owner and they are family friends. I do have an extensive work history with the food industry.

Interview Questions

• "Well, i have no need to look throught your resume, when can you start?"   1 Answer
    • Will it be ok to start you with light hours and build you up?   1 Answer

Negotiation

smile.