TruGreen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Daytona Beach, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed first with a talent recruiter first. Then was set up to interview with GM. Was not present when I arrive, interviewed with marketing manger instead. Then interviewed with regional commercial sales manager via phone. next set up to interview a "2nd" interview with local GM Friday afternoon before long weekend. GM was ready to call it a day, felt good until this "interview".

Interview Questions

• Please describe your selling process?   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a series of invitations to meet with different dwxision makers. I had to meet and be interviewed for maybe two or three visits! I did not mind this, as they explained exactly what to expect from the job.

Interview Questions

• What sales Experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen (Pensacola, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Called you in, asked a couple of questions, had you role -play.Asked when could you start, what the pay was, they would called you in a couple of days.. I got a call before I left the parking lot, They are in desperate need of employees. They interview on a daily basis and they didn't have a staff for the half of 2015. Apparently, management was manipulating the sales to pocket extra for him.

Negotiation

A one time salary no more no less.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TruGreen (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Think about it overnight and call me tomorrow and let me know if u want this position. You call the next day and they start the actual process.first is a phone then 2 face to face sessions.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Fort Myers, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

You talk to FSS (Field Sales Supervisor) where you have to just seem like you have a positive attitude and nothing will stop you from knocking on doors, including police and rain. If they like you, then you'll be interviewed by the sales manager. Whom in my case I had to sell a pen to. Finally I was introduced and interviewed by the General Manager, where I was given a sheet of paper with some listings of what another company does, study it for a moment, then try to sell the service to the GM.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vandalia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Vandalia, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief to the point and fair. It consisted of two in-person interviews one with the Branch Manager and the second with the Sales manager. They supplied me with information about the job made offe rafter drug and background check. The office conditions were clean and professional.

Interview Questions

• How I may handle rejection on a sale call   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen (Fort Myers, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

2 step interview process ....Very laid back interview process
    I had applied on line and attached my resume,when I got there they had me re-enter an app on their system.It is a 6 day work week,door to door sales,your car, 31-32 cents per miles,Iphone provided
    large territory to cover

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company (what all they sold)   1 Answer

Too large of territory,no car or car allowance , long days and weekends

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

You meet with the branch supervisor for a general interview. Nothing drastic or intimidating. As long as you are relatively qualified, and show any type of ability, you will then meet with the branch manager for final approval. This also is a casual interview. Nothing to worry about. It was a stress-free interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real wiggly room for entry-level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TruGreen (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

First of all, I can say that I saw the process out until the very end, but it was the worst interview experience I ever had bar none. I went through phone interviews with 3 different contacts who never took notes. Each time we spoke they didn't remember who I was or what we talked about the last time. After 3 weeks of phone tag and promises for the in person interview, I heard nothing for a solid month. I did all my followup, had great interviews, and an excellent resume. At the end of month 2, I finally get scheduled for the in person interview with the VP. The morning of the interview, they call me and let me know they had to shift the time to an earlier time slot- I should have expected it. Met with the VP, then the regional manager, and got the offer.

Interview Questions

I declined because the compensation package was a little bit shady as far as figuring out the real total comp figure, and they also mentioned a 90 day probationary period which for any true professional salesperson is an insult.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen (Greensboro, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

quick overall scenario questioning then a moch scenario test. generally takes about an hour to an hour and a half to complete the process. Very friendly hiring staff over all.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to handle an unhappy customer.   1 Answer