TruGreen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TruGreen

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

Contacted by TruGreen recruiter after I applied. Job was listed to be located one town over from where reside, found out job is actually located further then what I expect. Interview was set up with location manager and offered position same day and I accepted.
    What turned me off was lack of communication. I was never advised of rate of pay nor hours that I'd be required to work. Was told to wait for email with instructions for my 1st day working from home due to Covid-19 and hadn't received information the day before my start date. No way to prepare and make sure tools I need were in place. When I reached out was told I'd get email regarding information by 3pm? Short window of time to prepare to be ready to work the next morning. I passed on position for another job that I was offered waiting for emails from TruGreen. I'm sure its a great company but such poor communication right off the bat had me worried and uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work from home   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collinsville, IL

Interview

Terrible in person interview process. The guy I was meeting with was 30 minutes late, then kept taking calls and checking his phone while trying to talk to me. No thank you!

Interview Questions

• Can I hire you on the spot?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen (Riverside, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Easy, Simple, Great Experience! They Got Back To Me Very Quickly And I Was Able To Schedule A Interview Quick And Easy. Later I Got Offered The Job! Has Been A Great Experience Ever Since. Thank You TruGreen!

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TruGreen (Tampa, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

They explained every aspect to expect in the job and the interview was to the point and brought out difficulties that can come with making the sale. It is ideal to make 2 sales a day apparently

Interview Questions

• Do you have landscape knowledge?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Was Scheduled for an interview, and the managers didn't show up for the interview, i was told that the managers weren't informed of the interview so the were out of the office, i called the woman that set up the interview and she said that she was sorry and that she would reschedule the interview and call me back, she never did, she did however text me about a week later and asked me how it went, i told her the no didn't show up for the interview so due to poor management i was passing on the job, she didn't respond, but a week later i received another email from TruGreen letting me know that they decided to not move forward with my application.....very unprofessional company.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen (Evansville, IN) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a great experience for someone looking to start their sales career. This review is starting to get annoying so now I’m just randomly added sentences to be able to view.

IT Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by HR recruiter and went through phone screen. They setup an interview with the hiring manager. That seemed to go well but the hiring manager liked my for a different Director-level role that I hadn't applied to. The original recruiter handed me off and dropped my like a hot potato. Pulled some teeth to get the new recruiter to schedule a phone interview with a person that was actually the incumbent on their way out. That interview also went well. Pulled some more teeth with the recruiter and had another phone interview with a peer Director. That seemed to go well. After that, everything went dark. Reached out to the recruiter again as was told he was waiting on feedback from the last person I interviewed with. I reached out to the last person I talked to and they said they would ping HR. Nothing since...The IT people I spoke to were great but I was left with the impression of a disorganized and unprofessional organization in general. Hope this helps those of you that interview and don't hear anything back - they've wasted your time and moved on.

Interview Questions

• Q: standard questions about your resume spliced some mild whining about their workload.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2019.

Interview

Short and sweet not job that was posted online was told may call me back at later time they should be more clear on all posts before calling for interviews

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Interview

Terrible, because I was a mature women they did not want to give me time of day for Interview .I was told 30 to 45 mins and it was about 10 mins. I had to push the issue of asking me questions. They had so many recruiters Calli g me , but right hand did not know what left hand was doing.

Lawn Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TruGreen (Anaheim, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Very welcoming with a hand shake. The interview was also handled more on a personal level. The hiring manager was very interested in me and was excited to have me as a candidate for TruGreen.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a customer that is stressed out and not happy about a payment plan, services, etc.?   1 Answer
    • Do you have customer handling experience?   1 Answer