TruGreen Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 402 of over 402 interviews

In Person7%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

TruGreen

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TruGreen

Interview

Several interview steps with different managers and overall very thorough with no off the wall or trick questions. One strange policy noted was that they did not want to conduct the interview on a cell phone - had to be a landline only. This policy may have been and individual thing and may not still be in effect.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe what type of salesperson you are?
    Answer Question

TruGreen

Application

I interviewed at TruGreen

Interview

The interview was brief and informative. I was interviewed by people in the profession 20 plus years. I was offered position straight away pending a passing pesticide examination and licensure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TruGreen

Application

I interviewed at TruGreen

Interview

Really easy and over the phone. I did about 3 different calls and after the first call I was able to make it to the 2nd round and after the 2nd call I was hired and sent the information fast

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (South Houston, TX) in Apr 2022

Interview

Very easy, person that did my interview super nice and professional super fast was through a phone call easy questions nothing you can’t answer and good at answering any questions you have

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruGreen (Brooksville, FL) in Apr 2022

Interview

Training on tablets, video training, quizzes and tests, driving training. Indoor training. It was fairly easy, and friendly staff. Seems like a good place to work so far. Thirty words is alot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Lenexa, KS) in Apr 2022

Interview

Many people calling and you never know what y is r supposed to do fill out forms then they have you do it again if you need a job or want to work quickly they are more than willing to not help you with this.

Interview Questions
  • Why is it that you are looking for work

TruGreen

Application

I interviewed at TruGreen

Interview

Painless and easy. Couple of phone interviews, DOT exam and you're off and running. Everyone has been courteous and easy to speak with. I'm looking forward to the opportunity. Glassdoor is making me type at least 30 words, so here you go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TruGreen

Application

I interviewed at TruGreen

Interview

Really easy all over phone right now. They asked a few questions. Most which were really easy. They did have a process though . It was very easy like i said

Interview Questions
  • Description of yourself and why you choose trugreen

TruGreen

Application

I interviewed at TruGreen

Interview

Zoom initially, followed by face to face interviews with hiring manager. Everyone was very friendly and professional from the very first interaction Here are some more words for your required quota. how about that

Interview Questions
  • how many years of relevant experience, what makes you a good fit for this company, can you tell us about a time you faced adversity

TruGreen

Application

I interviewed at TruGreen

Interview

met with 2 managers in one interview, very honest and open conversation on expections of the job and of me. They were very straighfoward and what the day to day was like and "wolfpack" attitude of teamwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 402 Interviews

TruGreen Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at TruGreen as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.22 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Door to Door Sales Representative and Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Outside Sales Representative and Lawn Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at TruGreen takes an average of 12 days when considering 405 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Lawn Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Door to Door Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at TruGreen according to 405 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.87%