TruGreen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TruGreen Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Submitted resume on Indeed.com. Received email to fill out application online. Waited for a call back for 3 weeks. Gave up and right when I did, I got an email to set up a phone interview. I called the number they gave me a few times, but had to leave a message. Still awaiting a call back to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• What history do you have with customer service?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TruGreen in September 2017.

Interview

Fairly quick. 1 call from a recruiter, 2 face to face interviews and a final phone interview with the VP. They were all very friendly and my recruiter was with me every step of the way. Each interview only took between 20-30 minutes max so have your stuff together and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• I've me an example of a failure that you had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Lawn Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Memphis, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

You get a phone call from a recruiter who will miss the appointment then call you on THEIR time. Then you go to your interview where they say you must be on time yet they run 20 minutes late. If you are a woman and applying for anything that requires physical labor, forget about wasting your time and gas. They always refer to their laborers as "my guys." They ask you maybe 4 questions and then send you on your way. They say you wait for a rejection email or a continuation interview. You will know within 2 hours by email if they want you because they are quick.
    Trugreen, you need to remove your so called EEOC jargon on the bottom of your emails. You are a sexist company and are horrible in trying to hide it.

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Cary, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Simply a disgusting, disrespectful, discriminatory interview (for being Latin and not speaking perfect English)
    Had never lived a situation like this, if when applying on their website they see that you do not qualify for the position to be called?

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

was easy. sat in a meeting room and talked more about the position and company itself. felt like a sales pitch. Everything that was told to me and the other applicant seemed nice. asked a few questions at the end and decided to give it a go.

Interview Questions

• Does this job seem like something youd be interested in?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

Formal. Two people usually do the interview and tell you this is a career building position; that it is a team environment and a fun place to work, and that bonuses are huge, benefits are great and a lot of other untruths.

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Suwanee, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online through Indeed, I received a call inviting me to fill out their full application on their website. After that I received a call that shared more details about the position. We scheduled an in person interview.

Both the phone call and the in person interview were very informative. Lots of details were shared about the company and the position, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever improved your performance metrics at a previous job? How?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TruGreen (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an easy process the questions are not complicated basically needed to get a fill on what you can bring into the company. Then some detailed information on what trugreen does.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruGreen in April 2017.

Interview

Was brought in for initial interview, which turned out to be a group presentation shared between sales and lawn techs. They start off to reveal that the position is door to door sales with py based on a base pay plus commission, which they are careful to not put on the actual job description online. The description also neglected to mention that during the off season they fire everyone, and you either live off savings or have to find another job. Afterward they break out into individual interviews.

Everyone was super nice, even offering an opportunity to leave part way through if it wasn't for you (I stuck around for the interview experience, always valuable).

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TruGreen (Littleton, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy. Phone call interviews and moved on to 2 interview. Make sure you can pass a drug, criminal and motor vehicle report. Conducted by. Sales manager or field lead over the phone.