Truckstop.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Truckstop.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Truckstop.com

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Truckstop.com.

Interview

They sent a data set a week ago before on-site, asked me to do data analysis, and said I have to present in person. After a presentation, two managers asked work histories.

IT Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truckstop.com.

Interview

There was a phone tech screening with subsequent on-site interview. It was a thorough and complete process. Interviewees were friendly and explained the company well. Joining the company was an easy decision to make

Interview Questions

• There was a phone tech screening with subsequent on-site interview. It was a thorough and complete process. Interviewees were friendly and explained the company well. Easy decision to make   Answer Question

Marketer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Truckstop.com.

Interview

Interviewed with two people. Both made me feel comfortable in a relaxed yet professional setting. Took place in a conference room, made it easy not to feel as if I were being listened in on.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truckstop.com (Boise, ID) in December 2017.

Interview

Met with the Sales Managers who were all very nice and easy to talk with. I was very impressed the their professionalism and strong belief in the company. Great group...

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truckstop.com (Boise, ID) in September 2016.

Interview

Met with several sales leaders and salesmen. They took their time and let me ask tons of questions until I was comfortable with the company and what the position would entail. were very thorough on finding the right person not just for the job but for the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay well for sales people and made sure I was comfortable making the jump.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Plymouth, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Truckstop.com (New Plymouth, ID) in September 2016.

Interview

1- Phone conversation with HR to check resume and set up a 1 on 1 interview. 2- 1 on 1 Interviewed with Senior Project Manager to discuss experience and check for team compatibility. Last interviewed with VP of PMO by phone.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about me, my experience, my goals and needs. Very good interview and great questions   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truckstop.com (Boise, ID) in December 2018.

Interview

Was invited in for an interview the same day that I submitted the application. Interview was pretty casual, and overall a good experience. Follow-up after the interview was unprofessional (or rather non-existent). I was told that I would be invited to complete an additional phone interview after the following week. Instead they filled the position, and I didn't hear from them again until after 3 weeks later when I followed up with them. I had really hoped to work with them, but seeing how they undervalued me as an applicant to not communicate with me, I would be concerned about how valued I would have been as an employee if hired.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in an environment of frequent change?   Answer Question

Interview

two interviews on two different days plus initial phone screen. Most of questions are related to experience in sales and desire to be promoted up in sales industry.

S/W Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Truckstop.com (Meridian, ID) in February 2012.

Interview

Technical interview about object oriented concepts and coding questions

Interview Questions

• Secure way of transferring money by non-members (related to cryptology and security)   Answer Question
    • In-place merging algorithm   Answer Question

Immigration problems

Telemetry Device Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Truckstop.com (Boise, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by their technical recruiter / headhunter, pre-screened with technical recruiter, interviewed with CTO, interviewed with product owner. All seemed happy with my qualifications. They then stopped communicating for a 10 days until I got an email that the position was filled. I requested feedback, and got a flat one word "no" email. I feel insulted, but am not surprised given past experiences with their culture.

Interview Questions

• All parties asked if I had ever programmed a specific device and no other real questions,Other than that, it was more sales pitch of their product which I was also extensively familiar with.   1 Answer