TrueCar Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TrueCar Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at TrueCar

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TrueCar (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Went to a university career fair, recruiter contacted me to set up a phone interview, phone interview went well with the interviewer wanting to schedule an in-person interview, and he told me that the recruiter would reach out as soon as he could, but the recruiter never reached out and ignored my emails asking him about the actual in-person interview even though he had responded to my emails beforehand. Disrespectful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TrueCar

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TrueCar (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen first, which lasted roughly 30 minutes to an hour asking various questions about my background. I then had an in-person interview at my University's career center, which lasted roughly an hour. The person in charge of recruiting was very kind and followed up with me for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Specific to technical stuff: I was asked questions about my technical background. In addition, I was asked to give an example of a cool project or significant coding challenge that I faced (and how I overcame it).   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrueCar.

Interview

Was able to come and meet the team on site in Santa Monica. Spoke with several senior tech managers are the program and why I wanted to intern at TrueCar.