TrustHCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TrustHCS Interview Questions

Interviews at TrustHCS

2.1

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrustHCS.

Interview

The interview process was all over the place. Manager couldn't give specifics of what I would be doing or anything. Had two people on the interview. One didn't really ask or say much at all.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really get asked questions. Just if I could work full time or part time.   Answer Question

Physician Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TrustHCS in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and was sent coding tests and a questionnaire via email a few days later. Within 48 hours of completing the testing, I was notified that I had passed. An interview was set up for later in the week. The official offer was made later the same day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrustHCS in March 2018.

Interview

I spoke with the HR director after applying online. She scheduled a remote interview with two of her lead coders. The interview was both sides asking questions to get to know each other strengths and to see if this was a good match. With remote jobs you need up front expectations from both parties and during the interview this was accomplished.

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TrustHCS (Springfield, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

This company has been great since day one. The interview was done via telephone call and was brief. Everyone is super helpful and accommodating. They stressed an importance on family first and supply all the necessary tools for working and learning.

Remote Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrustHCS (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Great questions and they gave a good job description. The manager was very personable. She answered all my questions. The interview was in a timely manner and started promptly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrustHCS.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying on a job board, I then had two separate interviews with two executives in the sales department those conversations went very well as they both were very conversational and easy to talk to, I was very impressed by their knowledge of the company and the idea of learning something new. After interviewing with them I was offered the position and I gladly accepted

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about past experience, why I decided to seek new employment   1 Answer

Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrustHCS in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Danielle she was great to speak with. She was able to answer all the questions I had and explained everything fully. I told her I wanted about 20 hours and she explained to me that 30 hours is considered full time and explained all the benefits that come with full time.

Coding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TrustHCS in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, and was then sent info on the company and testing to take. I then received a call from a team leader for a one-on-one interview.

Remote Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TrustHCS in September 2015.

Interview

Danielle with HR called me first and did a phone interview then the supervisor called a day later asked a few normal questions and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

TrustHCS Response

Feb 24, 2016 – HR Manager

thank you for the review!

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TrustHCS (Springfield, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy conversation over the phone with great follow up. I did 2 interviews and was offered the position shortly after that. I was happy with the process and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a remote coding job.