Tucson Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tucson Medical Center

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) in February 2020.

Interview

You start with a phone interview. If they like you move along to in person interview. You meet with a panel then the manager. I got a call later that day to be hired and start the background check.

Clinical Nurse Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

It was a 3 stage process. I group interview with staff, 1 with management, and one with physicians. It was very disorganized and they were scrammbling to find people to sit in on the interview on the day. It was pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• If I felt that my disibility would interfere with my ability to do the job. (Seriously)   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process includes a brief summary of yourself and your accomplishments from the manager, followed by a peer interview by a nurse and a patient care tech in the unit you apply to.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see a staff member or group member not doing their assigned task, how would you approach them, and what would you do to ensure that the task is completed?   Answer Question

New Grad Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went well for first contact. Waiting for 2nd phone interview. Woman was very nice over the phone. The process is not finished for me yet. Fingers crossed. I'm trying to get into the surgical department.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I went for an interview at Tucson Medical Center one year ago and the person conducting the interview showed up late and he did not apologize for being late. During the interview he did not look like he was interested in the process. He was about 25 minutes late. When he did show up, I could tell just by the way he was behaving that I was not going to get the job. His attitude was really bad.

Emergency Department RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Skype interview with about 5 nurse managers from different departments in the hospital. I was from out of town so they allowed me to interview via Skype. They were in a conference room and took turns going around asking questions. I specifically wanted the Emergency Department so I was sure to gear some questions specifically toward the nurse manager for the ED.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

EFDA- Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was easygoing and lax. They were mostly testing reaction to situations and assessing if my personality would be a good fit for the group. The practical skills required are knowledge about DEXIS, WPM typing, and ambition

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now?
      Tell me a joke.   1 Answer

Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call was to set up in person interview. In person interview lasted 20 minutes. The questions very very simple. Job description only calls for a HS diploma or GED with no prior experience required. On the job description they require a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, so either get that on your own before or call HR to make sure your app doesn't get denied for not having it. I hear it is easy to obtain if need be.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick, straight forward. The hiring manager was very nice and didn't make it feel too formal. If you have the experience and are a friendly person than you will be fine. It was just a few questions that were very basic and none that tricked you.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have taking care of sick individuals?   Answer Question

IT Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tucson Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a quick and pleasant process for a project coordination contract job. I conducted the interview with two Directors within the Information Systems department. Questions were pretty straightforward, a few of them were behavioral and some were asked to inquire more about my technical and business knowledge.

Interview Questions

• A vast majority of our customers / colleagues are Subject Matter Experts within the Health Care industry. What approach will you take when working with these people in terms of gathering requirements, providing solutions, etc.?   Answer Question