Tufts Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 94 of over 94 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

Zoom interview because of covid. Had a series of three of them with different managers over the course of 2 weeks. Relatively quick hiring process. HR and recruiters were very communicative and timely in their responses. Definitely the smoothest interview process I've had.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions, nothing too difficult
    Answer Question

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

Amazing workplace, balance in work and life. Would recommend to anyone who wishes to work here. Management is amazing and the staff are friendly also! The interview process was smooth even during covid, very friendly and felt like a interactive conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

The interview process was standard and what I expected. I was asked questions regarding the role I was applying for, my previous work experience, my scheduling availability, and their work expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Quincy, MA) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a phone interview with automatic questions. Each questions repeats two times, and you have 3 minutes to answer them. There were 5 or 6 questions total. I preferred the interview to be onsite.

Interview Questions
  • What is your trick to multitask. The top three qualities you look for in a work position. What draw backs do I have in my current one? What is the biggest error that I made at work and what did I learn? What is your future career goal? How do I keep myself active for working?

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

It was a temp position. The process as fairly easy and very informal. It was one round and straight forward. Although the interview took place at a open space and that felt odd.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in Jun 2021

Interview

Firs you have a call with HR recruiter then set up a Zoom meeting with Hiring Managers. Quick interview process where they just want to get to know you and see if you are a good fit for the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I met with HR over the phone, he asked me questions about my past work and clinical experience and how it helped me as a future nurse. I waited about a week to two weeks and I called back to follow up. HR sent my application through and a week later I had a zoom interview with the clinical manager for the department I was interested in.

Interview Questions
  • "Why I chose to become a nurse?" "Tell me about a time where you had a difficult patient and what did you learn from it?" "What qualities are you looking for with a manager?"

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

The interview was fairly short and very easygoing. My interviewer was very kind and personable. She asked about me and my path to becoming a physician assistant, why emergency medicine, strengths/weaknesses

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

Two rounds, one with manager and one with the doctor directly. It was a really good interview with simple questions and the interviewer was really nice and inviting. They quickly let me know when I was continuing to the next round and were timely in their responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

it's an easy interview process and just be confident. It's a two ways selection. The interviewer is very nice. Go over company's social medial account to help you better understand's culture and concerns. Got the offer within one week. It's a quick process. I am very happy I got the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Interviews