Tufts Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tufts Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Tufts Medical Center

2.6

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Initial 20- 30 minute phone interview with the pharmacy manager, which was pretty standard. We set up a time via email prior to the actual phone interview. Briefly went over my resume and work history

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center.

Interview

Confusing at best. They were going to interview me for one position and then changed it at the last minute to a different position. Interviewed onsite and then was ghosted despite numerous attempts to contact recruiter. Completely unprofessional and if this is the face of the company, I don’t want the position.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center.

Interview

The interviewing process was easy, made you feel comfortable, calm, and relaxed. Friendly and welcoming. Spoke to an HR recruiter then had an interview with the manager. The process was in a timely manner

Practice Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied through career website, contacted by recruiter who helped set up the interview. The interview was very informal and took place in a comfortable setting. Interviewer was very personable and easy to talk to. Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online and received a response in a week and a half. Got a phone call from HR offering an interview. Met with the leading researcher and other members of the research team. Whole interview took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• How will your background in X field help you in this role?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2019.

Interview

Good interview, typical in comparison to other RN interviews. Was hard to get an interview/get job offer. Had to contact HR multiple times. It is worth it to continue to contact them.

Transplant Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

The process was actually pretty quick, the phone screening was really easy and the person I spoke with was really nice and really quick to get me in for a face-to-face quickly.

The people I spoke with were the two people I would have been working with most closely and both of them are very pleasant, knowledgeable and good communicators. Well we only spoke for a little while I have nothing negative to say about them personality-wise but when it comes to their expectations for hiring maybe they need to reevaluate.

They didn't really ask anything too complicated or really tricky questions because most of the time and the behavioral questions are useless since every situation is different and people change really behavioral question should be removed from the interview process because they are pointless but people just aren't going to change. We mostly talked about insurance and the difficulties the patients experience in their journey through the transplant process.

I think a big problem was a lot of Boston hospitals is they all think they are the best, so they expect to only got the most absolutely perfect person in the world but said person does not exist so the positions they have open are left open for exorbitant amount of time and there's no communication with the can of That's which is an extremely frustrating pattern not just a toss but across the board at all Boston healthcare facilities. This mentality is very much what happened at Tufts, where they said they in the job description the requirements and the position was the y wanted x y and z but really they wanted a through z, which is unreasonable because no person has every experience and every skill set under the sun. I'm sure the position is still open because nobody is going to feel all the things they said they wanted.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • why do you want to get into this role   1 Answer
    • what do you know about the patients and this role   1 Answer

Facilities Role Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center.

Interview

I was contacted by the head of the department on Linkedin; I guess he was doing his own recruiting. We had a phone conversation, and then I agreed to come in and meet him and his boss. I ended up taking the day off to do this. I followed up with thank you e-mails, then officially applied for the job through the posting. Then ... crickets. No one ever got back to me - not even HR through an applicant tracking system. Ghosted.

Interview Questions

• I notice that others here were ghosted by Tufts, so apparently it's the culture of Tufts to treat candidates this way, but given that they reached out to me, I would have expected some follow up.   1 Answer

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center.

Interview

Very brief phone interview ( about 30 minutes) that included a brief discussion of resume, goals, interests and qualifications. Contacted later that week for a request to come in for an in person interview with team. Quite pleasant very responsive and considerate.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in December 2018.

Interview

I originally applied for a different position and the job poster reached out to me about this role instead. The interview was a little dull, and when I sent a thank you email I heard nothing back even though I was told I would hear either way in the next few days because they wanted someone ASAP. Rubbed me the wrong way but the job didn’t sound interesting anyway.

Interview Questions

• What do you like or know about Tufts?   1 Answer