Tufts Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

It was a temp position. The process as fairly easy and very informal. It was one round and straight forward. Although the interview took place at a open space and that felt odd.

Interview Questions
  • how I have supported other EA's.
    Answer Question

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in Jun 2021

Interview

Firs you have a call with HR recruiter then set up a Zoom meeting with Hiring Managers. Quick interview process where they just want to get to know you and see if you are a good fit for the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I met with HR over the phone, he asked me questions about my past work and clinical experience and how it helped me as a future nurse. I waited about a week to two weeks and I called back to follow up. HR sent my application through and a week later I had a zoom interview with the clinical manager for the department I was interested in.

Interview Questions
  • "Why I chose to become a nurse?" "Tell me about a time where you had a difficult patient and what did you learn from it?" "What qualities are you looking for with a manager?"

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

The interview was fairly short and very easygoing. My interviewer was very kind and personable. She asked about me and my path to becoming a physician assistant, why emergency medicine, strengths/weaknesses

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

Two rounds, one with manager and one with the doctor directly. It was a really good interview with simple questions and the interviewer was really nice and inviting. They quickly let me know when I was continuing to the next round and were timely in their responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in May 2021

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep- very easy Interview with unit manager- felt that manager wasn’t interested in interviewing or speaking with me. Questions were very basic - such as describe yourself and a challenge you have experienced on the job

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself How have you advocated for a patient

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

it's an easy interview process and just be confident. It's a two ways selection. The interviewer is very nice. Go over company's social medial account to help you better understand's culture and concerns. Got the offer within one week. It's a quick process. I am very happy I got the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

Easy and straightforward,.asked the basic questions and asked for examples of workflow, etc. They wanted to know about my longterm plans tk see if I was planning on staying in the area. Friendly staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview

They responded to my application right away and the process was transparent and efficient. About one month from application to job offer, during the holidays and during a pandemic. Everyone I talked to along the way was friendly and helpful and informative.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my qualifications and experience.
1 person found this interview helpful

Tufts Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online, received a request to schedule an interview with an HR person, this was nicely done, they gave you times to pick from and the website scheduled for you. The actual call was not all that helpful, the recruiter may or may not be working for Tufts, she knew nothing about the role, English was not her first language and I struggled to understand her questions. She primarily wanted to verify my ability to work in the US and the dates of my previous employment. She rattled off questions faster than I could answer so there is no way she was writing anything down. She could not answer the most basic pieces of information such as what role this job reports to, why the role is open, what the salary range is or how quickly they will be making decisions on next steps. I almost wondered if I was sucked into a scam trying to steal my personal info but I verified the application I submitted was done to Tufts via their website. They clearly use an outside firm for screening but this is a disservice to both Tufts and the interviewee.

Interview Questions
  • Do you require sponsorship to work in the US? Will you need sponsorship to work in the US? Please confirm the dates of past employment.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews