Tufts Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2018

2.6

Audiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with 4 different audiologists. No one had anything positive to say about working there. Lacking equipment, space and standards. Did some of interview standing up - couldn't find chairs or privacy. I was very disappointed given the hospital's reputation. Although I was told they only check references electronically, all my references were called before I left the building!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Too much negativity from staff. No one was happy. I left very discouraged.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center.

Interview

The interview process has been very long. I had a phone interview almost a month ago, and am still waiting for a in person interview. I've called multiple times to follow up, and I'm told that scheduling has been an issue for the nurse managers. I've asked if they have already filled the position - but claim they will definitely call me when they figure out a time. It's been almost a month since I've started interviewing with them for a nursing position.

Interview Questions

• If you could change something about your current position, what would it be?   Answer Question

Statistical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone interview. The professor contacted me after we scheduled the interview time through email. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I sent the follow-up email afterwards but she never replied.

Interview Questions

• Your experience and your intention to apply this position.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager expressing his interest in me as a candidate for the position in late July 2017. It took a month an a half to get in for my first interview, where eventually I met with 4 people in the Molecular and Cardiology Research Institute. They said they would contact me after they interviewed the rest of the candidates and let me know if they wanted to move forward with me to the next step. I didn't hear from them for 3 weeks, so I reach back out and didn't get a response for a week. When I did get an email response, I was surprised to hear that they wanted to "Move to the next step" with me in the hiring process after not hearing back for so long, and invited me in for another round of interviews. I went in for another interview 3 weeks later, when I met with the head Surgeon again and also with HR. I thought this was a really good sign, and I asked how close they were to making a decision. They told me it was down to me and one other candidate. I left hopeful, but then didn't hear back from them for a while. They would take days or a week to respond to emails, and after a 3 1/2 month process, someone from the department responded and told me they had offered the other competing candidate the position and he had accepted the offer. I never heard back from the hiring manager who was organizing the interview process. This was by far the worst interview experience I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Previous research experience, animal mangement experience, study management experience, which surgical techniques I had done before.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center.

Interview

Initial screening by staff, then by PI. Very dependent on culture of the team, so try to learn as much about the staff as you can and emphasize your ability to work well with people if this is a patient-based trial.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial one on one interview with HR - typical questions, not too long. Explained hiring process, next steps, benefits, etc. Secondary interview with rehab managers/coordinators much less formal. Included tour of facility.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter or Hiring manager scheduled telephonic interview with Senior HR Representative. The position was related to my previous EHR work experience and I believe I met all the requirements mentioned on their job posting. Interview went well. Couple of weeks later, I sent follow up email to recruiter who arranged the interview; never got their reply. Left VM to her work number that was mentioned in email signature; no reply. My interview experience was good but follow up experience was not good. Till date haven't heard back from Tufts Medical Center. I would say a simple automated email about status would definitely save candidates and interviewers time.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with eHX? How often have you used it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. The interview took 25 minutes and there were 10-12 questions. I was very comfortable and as we were talking and answering the questions. After the interview I was asked that if I have any questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and Weaknesses>   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

pretty standard

Interview Questions

• Having a business degree, why do you want to work in a hospital   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Brief, easy. They responded in a very timely manner. During the interview, the interviewer mainly just went over details on my resume to see if I would be a good fit with the current team. There weren't any questions that caught me off guard.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult situation in the past?   Answer Question