Tufts Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2018

2.5

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

I originally applied for a technical specialist job. The manager wanted me on night shift to help them because that shift is a black hole. They were completely dishonest about what it was like to work there.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a colleague, and applied online. About a week later I was contacted by HR and asked to come in for an interview. I came in for an interview about another week from the phone call. I flew in, so perhaps this isn't always common, but I met with HR and had an interview, then had an interview with a couple of people in the department. Interview time lasted roughly two hours. I was asked for my references a couple days later, then was offered the job about 6 days after the interview.

Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process went by pretty smoothly. Before I interviewed for this position, I interviewed for another and they were pretty informative and straight-forward. They will explain in detail the purpose of the department and what is expected from you. Then they ask you questions about your last job and how you can apply those skills to the one you are applying for.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and then an in person interview the following week. I met with various members of the team and was asked pretty basic interview questions.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager expressing his interest in me as a candidate for the position in late July 2017. It took a month an a half to get in for my first interview, where eventually I met with 4 people in the Molecular and Cardiology Research Institute. They said they would contact me after they interviewed the rest of the candidates and let me know if they wanted to move forward with me to the next step. I didn't hear from them for 3 weeks, so I reach back out and didn't get a response for a week. When I did get an email response, I was surprised to hear that they wanted to "Move to the next step" with me in the hiring process after not hearing back for so long, and invited me in for another round of interviews. I went in for another interview 3 weeks later, when I met with the head Surgeon again and also with HR. I thought this was a really good sign, and I asked how close they were to making a decision. They told me it was down to me and one other candidate. I left hopeful, but then didn't hear back from them for a while. They would take days or a week to respond to emails, and after a 3 1/2 month process, someone from the department responded and told me they had offered the other competing candidate the position and he had accepted the offer. I never heard back from the hiring manager who was organizing the interview process. This was by far the worst interview experience I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Previous research experience, animal mangement experience, study management experience, which surgical techniques I had done before.   1 Answer

Practice Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a different role but got picked for a different yet similar role. The interview process was rather quick, I interviewed with talent manager, then practice manger in the same day then got called back to meet the practice team. They asked for my reference then I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult patient encounter or colleague situation.
      Describe a time in which you missed a deadline and how you handled it.
      What are your long term goals.
      Tell me about your internship.   Answer Question

Interview

Good and it was easy. Prepared for the common questions and some basic professional knowledge. The manager was easy to speak to and friendly. Not too many questions. Just received phone interview so have no idea about the interview through in person.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick, didn't meet with HR because they were unavailable, but met with my manager, the whole department and everyone who I'd be working with. Everyone was nice and welcoming which made for a good atmosphere and I could confidently answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      Tell us about your experience?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Nothing hard, just about my background at school and why I want to work there. Met with 3 people from different divisions and discussed which team I would fit best on.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken which would make you a good candidate for the position?   Answer Question

Statistical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone interview. The professor contacted me after we scheduled the interview time through email. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I sent the follow-up email afterwards but she never replied.

Interview Questions

• Your experience and your intention to apply this position.   Answer Question