UC Irvine Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.6

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a phone interview from the nurse manager and assistant nurse manager, roughly 2 weeks after I submitted my application. Had an in-person interview the following week. They were very easy to get along with.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Received a call from the nurse manager for an interview within two days of applying. I had my interview early the next week. Everything was set up via e-mail. Staff were kind but interview was challenging.

Interview Questions

• Describe for me a time where you had a deteriorating patient. What did you do? Walk me through your thought process.   Answer Question
    • Describe a work conflict and how did you handle or resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Medical Records Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Applying for UC Irvine health is terrible. There HR dept. does not respond quickly or at all sometimes. With this position it was a one on one interview, so that made it easier.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly I was asked if I even wanted to work there because of the distance.   1 Answer

Interning At Cancer Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Went into supervisor's office and she asked me questions involving this internship to be taken under a course for college and placed me in the cancer center that she felt would best fit me

Interview Questions

• asked what my major and career interest was, what my course requirement was to do the internship, grade point average, how many hours I needed   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed to come for an interview. I was interviewed by student research assistant and the person in charge of managing research within the department. Pretty straightforward interview. Just asked about past experiences and what I expected from working here

RN NICU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (San Bernardino, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online around September. Got a call for an interview in November. Set up a time. Had a panel interview with the Manager, night shift manager, educator, day shift nurse, night shift nurse and another educator. The interview was very relaxing, each member asked a question.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by nurse managers and nurse educator. The group interview was performed. Each person on the panel asked questions. Then they offered time for you to ask questions to them. The interview process lasted thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever come across a difficult patient and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Lab Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview (mostly because this is an entry-level student assistant position). Just asked about past experiences and what you hope to gain from working here, how long you can commit, etc.

Volunteer Interview

Interview

Process was very straightforward, on the website you can find all necessary steps required to becoming a volunteer. The program requires that you dedicate 100 hours. You are required to show up for 3 hours a week in order to maintain your status as active volunteer which was not hard to do because of the hours the center is open

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and took an online questionnaire. I received a phone call within 1 week to arrange a face to face interview. The interview was with manager and consisted on behavioral and clinical questions. After the interview, there was a medication and EKG test. Post interview follow up was within 2 weeks. Overall, very smooth process but difficult interview questions and EKG test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult patient and how did you handle it?   Answer Question