UC Irvine Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2018

2.6

Staff Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The interview itself went fine. They promised a lot of opportunities that sounded great, but later, I found out it was all to get me to say yes to the position. I have yet to see the opportunities promised.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health.

Interview

I applied online on their website. They called me a month later and I had a phone interview and then a live interview the following week. The managers were very nice which made it easy to converse with.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a phone interview from the nurse manager and assistant nurse manager, roughly 2 weeks after I submitted my application. Had an in-person interview the following week. They were very easy to get along with.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Received a call from the nurse manager for an interview within two days of applying. I had my interview early the next week. Everything was set up via e-mail. Staff were kind but interview was challenging.

Interview Questions

• Describe for me a time where you had a deteriorating patient. What did you do? Walk me through your thought process.   Answer Question
    • Describe a work conflict and how did you handle or resolve the situation?   Answer Question

CNA/HHA Interview

Application

Interview

Phone interview, and then invitation for panel interview. Nurse manager, assistant nurse manager, charge nurses, and other available nurses joined to ask questions. Overall, it really depends on the department. you may get a tough manager with tough questions, or a really laid back manager who will ask easier questions.

Junior Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by the head PI (physician) and a group of student interns. The process takes about a day, and the hiring process takes a little over a month to go through HR and the required background checks.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in one word.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a basic application process which included just resume/CV. The application would ask basic questions regarding experience and education. Then there was a phone interview which was a general screening. Two in person interviews with two supervisors and three reference checks were required.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have make you qualified for the position?   Answer Question

Medical Records Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Applying for UC Irvine health is terrible. There HR dept. does not respond quickly or at all sometimes. With this position it was a one on one interview, so that made it easier.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly I was asked if I even wanted to work there because of the distance.   1 Answer

Interning At Cancer Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Went into supervisor's office and she asked me questions involving this internship to be taken under a course for college and placed me in the cancer center that she felt would best fit me

Interview Questions

• asked what my major and career interest was, what my course requirement was to do the internship, grade point average, how many hours I needed   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Irvine Health (Orange, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed to come for an interview. I was interviewed by student research assistant and the person in charge of managing research within the department. Pretty straightforward interview. Just asked about past experiences and what I expected from working here