KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

UCLA Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 231 of over 231 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Drew out the interview/ offer process an additional three weeks from the final offer date without any official notice. Expectations were very unclear and the process looked so different across different units in the UCLA Health system.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself five years from now?
    Answer Question

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Very easy going experience. They assess your skillset and exeprience. The culture at UCLA Health is so awesome. The way people conduct themselves are professional yet personable. During interview they ask the common behavorial questions “tell me about a time when…”. They also ask you scenario questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different kinds of injections? When was the last time you performed these injections?

What people are saying about UCLA Health

Join the conversation on

Administrative Assistants on Fishbowl

1m

an

Administrative Assistant

I need help. Anyone have information of being an advanced medical support assistant for veterans affairs? I got offered a job in the SF valley . The pay Is a bit less but it's about 5.5 miles from my house.close. Why do people pray for government jobs? At the moment I'm with ucla health as an admin assistant float permanent& have been offered permanent placement at a site in LA about 16 miles . The pay seems pretty decent& also have the pension plan. Been here about 2 years no issues.

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at UCLA Health in May 2022

Interview

I applied in March, interviewed in May. I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule an interview via Zoom. I interviewed with the hiring manager, department director, department supervisor and about 5 members of the team. Behavioral questions were asked. Some of them were repeated, as some of the staff came in at different times. The interview was standard, but there was laughter included, and I felt welcomed and there seemed to be a great rapport with the members of leadership and staff. The day after the interview, I was contacted by the recruiter for references. About a week later, my references were received and forwarded to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What 3 things are important to build a team?

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Slow moving but great experience! The screening call and subsequent interview was thorough and positive but scheduling the interviews took weeks and a good deal of patience. All staff was respectful and intelligent

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

3 people interviewed me , it went better once i was calmer....just try to stay relaxed! other than that easy! confidence got me the job! ask about the work envrioment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Met with unit manager and toured the unit/met staff. Interview was laid back and straight forward. Basic questions about background and what I’m looking for. Info about the unit and position details. No difficult questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Interviewed with my relevant department and internship head (once or twice). Asked me fair, relevant questions and kept the discussion interesting. If you are a good fit, you'll get the role - no curve-balls.

Interview Questions
  • Why UCLA Health? Why this department? How is your experience to date relevant?

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at UCLA Health in Mar 2022

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, first with the hiring supervisor and then with another supervisor and the director of the department. The interview was more conversational rather than structured, so many of the questions were just asking to elaborate on your resume/CV. Overall, I found it very relaxed and the interviewers were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why UCLA, questions about your resume/previous roles, strengths/weaknesses, how do you handle stress, tell me about a difficult situation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The application/ interview process can take a while. After applying to a position, sometimes it can take as long as a few months to hear back from hiring manager. Just be patient and continue checking application status

Interview Questions
  • Explain what qualities you have that will make you successful in this position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial screening call with the associate director, which was general, and then a SAS Assessment, which was carried out by the associate director and the biostatistician. This entailed doing the assessment in a 1 hour limit and then explaining to both the statistician and associate director the methods/steps taken to complete the assessment. The final interview was with the director, and consisted of more information regarding the program and what the duties entailed along with some other questions.

Interview Questions
  • We require a candidate who is comfortable with SAS. What kind of SAS procedures do you use, and how would you rate your skills on a scale of 1 to 10?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Interviews

UCLA Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at UCLA Health as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.77 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Administrative Analyst and Administrative Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Staff Research Associate and Administrative Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at UCLA Health takes an average of 43 days when considering 256 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Administrative Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 23 days), whereas Administrative Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 57 days).

Common stages of the interview process at UCLA Health according to 256 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 19.34%