UCLA Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Sat down with the manager's assistant in the unit. There were other applicants waiting. He had a sheet of paper with questions and went down the list. The guy's whole interview was very negative. He asked challenging questions. He also had comments to say after everything I said which made me second guess answers

Interview Questions

• What will you not like about this job? What's your worst quality as a person?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very slow interview process. Submitted my application online in October. The telephonic interview took place in January. Thereafter, I was asked to come in for an additional 3 rounds of interviews. After the last interview, it took another 2 months before I heard back from the contact person. The total interview process took over 4 months and by that time, I had accepted an offer from another company.

Lab Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

2 parts of interview

first part was done by HR of the dept, then 2nd part was done by PI and post docs. it went pretty well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

It was okay. The interview was easy but the interviewers seemed uninterested and seemed to be just going through the motions. They mainly went to describe the role and didn't ask many questions. It was a very short interview that could have been done by phone instead.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Only one onsite interview, followed by three recommendation candidates contact information. They sent the email to me first to schedule an onsite interview. I got the result three weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about me to briefly introduce myself and selected project details. They asked if I have independent research experiences and what kind of experimental skills I had.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I’m a Nevada resident, so I received many emails. First was the phone interview, which was rescheduled because of a clerical error on their behalf, then an in-person interview that lasted a mere 15 mins. I was asked the exact same questions that I was asked over the phone, so nothing too great. Overall mediocre and unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with managing health educational programs?   1 Answer
    • List your desire to fulfill each of (3 given) positions by percentage.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health in March 2012.

Interview

The lab was desperate to hire someone right away, so to get around a lot of buerocracy, they hired me in a 6 month 'temp' position and then had me apply for a permanent position later

Interview Questions

• When are you planning to go back to school?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, all salaries are set per position title.

Staff Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online for another position with the lab, but the supervisor emailed me and invited me to interview for the Staff Research Associate position instead. I interviewed with the Lab Supervisor at the lab. The interview itself was very laid back. I was told that I would be contacted regardless of the interview outcome. I was not offered the job, and was not contacted with this information, but instead had to email requesting the status of my application.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health in October 2018.

Interview

Heard back in over 3 weeks with clear communication. Positive experience - talked about education and experience as well as the job description. Talked to different people on the team. Lasted over an hour.

Staff Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I was called for on site interview. Since I was not in LA. I requested for Skype interview. They arranged video interview on the for the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my career goal and other questions were technical skills that are related to research in the lab.   Answer Question