UCLA Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCLA Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health.

Interview

I got to meet with HR to get fingerprinted, then got interviewed by the HR recruiter. Afterwards, I went to meet with the hiring manager and took a brief tour of the unit and overflow area. Hiring managers were easy to talk to, HR was efficient.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy, but the woman who interviewed me turned it into a political interview. Which I found unprofessional and very uncomfortable. She kept bringing me for in-person interviews many many times. And then she didn't respond to me for 4 weeks, after saying how I am the best candidate. After those four weeks, I ended up getting a very unprofessional email, saying I did not get the job. So it was very unfortunate because I really wanted the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

standard behavioral questions, research experience, classes taken that are relevant, passion and interests, what do you want to get from the internship. Interview was overall easy and people were very friendly and explained the position clearly. Case interviews of how to interact with patients and clients.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream career path in health care?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health.

Interview

After applying online, there was the phone screen, then an invitation to interview in person. Questions were very standard -- what's your biggest weakness, tell us about your experience relevant to the position, etc.

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, great staff. Very busy office and it seems like they were all very polite. They don't validate parking. You also have to ensure you have enough time to be able to get there as traffic is pretty terrible.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health in March 2017.

Interview

I had my interview over phone which lasted for nearly 60mins, most of the questions were around project management experience in current job and explanation about the position for which interview is taken

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online back in October 2016. The hiring manager called me for an initial phone interview in late January 2017. I waited about 3 weeks and I received the second interview request at their location with the hiring manager. One week after the second interview, I received the third interview request at their location to have the interview with the hiring manager's supervisor and also the group interview with the staffs. Two weeks after the interview, they made the decision and they selected someone else.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UCLA Health?
      What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

Interview

First round interview was online using Interview Stream. Was a little awkward as the site froze but still managed to get a call back. Second interview was in-person with HR and hiring manager. This was approximately an hour long interview. Overall, not a bad process.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself as a leader. How do you define success? How do you handle multiple tasks with differing timelines/due dates.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health.

Interview

Applied online. 30 min online questionnaire screening. Received call from recruiter to schedule two phone interviews with hiring managers of two different units. First interview went fine. A week later had interview with Second hiring manager who was rude and disrespectful. Was under the impression this was supposed to be an in person interview and was accusatory that this was my fault for the miscommunication. Completely unprofessional. Recruiter apologized for the miscommunication but never bothered to reschedule or clear up the mistake.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I did the interview on-site. Two senior fund manager interviewed me. Nice people around the office. The whole process was more like a casual conversation. They told me what was the position about and how they are expanding their team. Walked through my resume. How I would like to be compensated. Last about 30 minutes. Did a background check and fingerprints after 3 days.