UNM Health Sciences Center Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at UNM Health Sciences Center

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UNM Health Sciences Center (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2019

Interview

Several interviews over the course of several weeks. Progressive interview process with repeated behavioral interviewing questions. Met with manager first then staff then panel of providers over the course of several weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral interviewing and general knowledge. Many situational scenarios
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UNM Health Sciences Center (Albuquerque, NM) in Dec 2018

Interview

Applied shortly before closing date, interviewed two weeks later, interview was overall casual and without situational questions ("tell me about a time..."). Application required I submit a sample of computer/statistical coding.

Interview Questions
  • Data management skills, statistical experience, long-term plans

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UNM Health Sciences Center (Albuquerque, NM) in Jun 2018

Interview

I had to network to get my foot in the door and have my application looked at. All previous attempts were unfruitful. Once a connection was made, it was smooth sailing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNM Health Sciences Center (Albuquerque, NM) in Aug 2015

Interview

Panel interview with at least three people. You may be called for a follow up interview(s). You will be asked approximately 10 questions. Most are fairly standard job interview questions and sometimes they are phrased badly (not on purpose, just because the hiring manager writes them and no one in HR checks them)

Interview Questions
  • What was a mistake you made in a past job and how did you fix it?

UNM Health Sciences Center

Application

I interviewed at UNM Health Sciences Center

Interview

Detailed and opportunity to meet with other faculty. Group interviews, campus tours, questions were as expected. No real challenges to the interview. Hiring process takes a while as UNM Human resources are slow to move on items..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UNM Health Sciences Center (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2014

Interview

Interview by phone initially. Then in person with several people and was able to tour the department. Very low stress interview overall. The entire interview lasted about 3 hours. Seems that as long as you are enthusiastic about the process, and have the credentials, everyone is willing to give you a chance. There are always lots of opportunities posted to the website. Everyone was very friendly. Had to pay my way there though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Applied on website. Interview process was 2 fold: first interview was with staff, second interview was with faculty with whom I would be working.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary. All the questions are fairly standard and relate directly to the job posting or your qualifications.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UNM Health Sciences Center (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2011

Interview

It was an application through the online submission. I was contacted for an interview and had two. One of my interviews was with the supervisor staff and the other was with the floor staff. The first was somewhat intimidating but still they made me to feel as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us what you know about our Magnet journey and what you will do to help.

UNM Health Sciences Center

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UNM Health Sciences Center in Feb 2011

Interview

Detailed and opportunity to meet with team. Group interviews, campus tours, questions were as expected. No real challenges to the interview. Hiring process takes a while as UNM Human resources are slow

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed