Ultimate Medical Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Medical Academy Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Medical Academy

2.6

Student Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy.

Interview

It was fun. Conference setting and you were able to be yourself and not nervous! I was very thankful on how the process went. Being that I have not been in that type of setting for over 17 years at the time it was an easy approach and I was not intimidated at all.

Career Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter and did some paperwork told to attend an interview at the site. Once there they Showed you a video on the day in the life. Ask you to fill out application and they do a background.

Career Services Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, and I was able to get an interview quickly. First round went great, but the second round didn't go as well. Didn't get the job, but it seems like a nice company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where conflict with with management has effected you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

Professional and very prompt, I really enjoyed it. They let me know exactly what they expected and were very transparent. They were also very good about communicating with me before and after.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two part interview, first is with recruitment staff in a group with 5 or 6 candidates present. More behavioral questions
    After lunch selected candidates move forward to interview with Director of Admissions (can't determine how they assigned each candidate to a director). Questions revolved around educational background, work history, and what you feel you will contribute to the team.

Interview Questions

• What about your education will help you in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Brief tour of the campus, followed by a group meeting introduction type of UMA. Then split into smaller groups and spoke with managers who decided if they would move forward with the hiring process or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult student?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a employer called and stated they never want to use UMA ever again?   Answer Question
    • What are three strengths not listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Career Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy in February 2019.

Interview

The hiring process seemed fine until i went to the THIRD stage of interviews to be told i was not goal orientated. You start with a phone interview, then an in person interview, next you sit in for a while next to someone making calls, then you go to the third interview a couple of days later with a higher up manager.

Registration Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was unaware that, we had a group interview of about 20-30 people. We all sat down as management introduced themselves. Then they proceeded to ask us interview questions, buy asking random people the same question. They then told us that they will later call us, if we made the cut.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

A horrible experience. I felt treated like a child most of the time - being told several times I was too nervous, which made me more nervous. Newsflash: most people are nervous during an interview. It doesn't define their behavior on the floor, once they have received training and exposure to actual scenarios. The older female manager was lacking in professionalism and had poor listening skills. I have a master's degree and all the right skills, but was told I was not upbeat enough and was offered an entry level position for someone without an education. This is just a stop gap job until you find the right career that aligns with academic and real world experience.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

As soon as i submitted to their website I got a call from the recruiter the very next day. The whole thing goes by really fast. First half of the group interview is really just telling you how hard and stressful the job is.