Ultimate Medical Academy Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 116 of over 116 interviews

Staffing Agency11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied, 2 days later had a phone interview and then virtual mock interview. The Final interview was with 2 separate people, Human Resource Hiring Manager and a Manager from the actual Financial Services Side. The Human Resource Lady asked about 8 questions and the Financial Service Lady asked about 6. HR made it seem like this path would be very helpful and life changing for the people you help and the FA made it seem like it was your average call center, it is very micromanaged and you take about 50 calls a day. One sold me on the position and the other scared me away from it. After the interview I felt very meh, and told me self if they did offer the role, I would decline it; I think the FA got this vibe from me lol The recruiter also made it seem like the role would be fun and exciting so I am actually super thankful for the FA manager being up front and honest with me, but I feel like time was wasted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you want to take this position? Tell me when you had a conflict with a member of your team and how did you handle it? Share with me when you did something wrong and how did you fix it? Tell me what your current manager would say about you if we called them right now? Your biggest opportunity in the workforce? and there was more but it was 100% behavioral
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

I spoke to an employee who sounded like she had food in her mouth for an interview preparation. Yes, you read that right, the recruiter attempts to prepare you for the final interview. Which would be great, if she knew what she was doing. I basically was corrected and she restated what I just said. These were the longest interviews I have ever been through. They like to take up your time and day. Steer clear from this company. Further more, they will constantly keep calling you to solidify items that you had just discussed. Very redundant and unprofessional. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you move from one position to another, is there a reason for the change?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

Got an email right away after I applied. Must take an assessment that is 15 minutes then a virtual meeting was set up. The email explained every shifts to pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interviewing process is decently fast. I enjoyed working with my recruiter through the process. Finished assessment, next day completed a interview with a recruiter and then had a final interview with the manager a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ultimate Medical Academy

Application

I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy

Interview

Phone screen for behavioral analysis, basic technical round followed by in-depth technical round on another day. The HR was very responsive and kept me updated with the process. I could also contact the HR easily and she was always approachable.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions on HTML, CSS, basic OOPs concepts, and problem-solving/ algorithm questions.

Ultimate Medical Academy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy

Interview

Straight forward. They make you feel comfortable. It’s the basic interview questions. One face to face then you meet with your team managers. You then do side by sides. It’s a very lengthy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ultimate Medical Academy

Application

I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy

Interview

It was two interviews; the first was mainly a walkthrough of my resume. The second was a little bit more in depth and they asked me to sell my skills + experience to them a bit more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ultimate Medical Academy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy

Interview

It was fun. Conference setting and you were able to be yourself and not nervous! I was very thankful on how the process went. Being that I have not been in that type of setting for over 17 years at the time it was an easy approach and I was not intimidated at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2020

Interview

It’s a two step process - first HR, then the head of Career Services. They will make sure you know that this job is quite difficult and gage how you respond to certain situations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult customer/client.

Ultimate Medical Academy

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter and did some paperwork told to attend an interview at the site. Once there they Showed you a video on the day in the life. Ask you to fill out application and they do a background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Interviews