Unico American Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unico American Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unico American

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unico American.

Interview

Applied online and they called about a week later asking to take an online test. The test asked personality and logic questions and took about 20 mins to complete. Immediately after finishing the test they called to schedule an in person interview with HR and to take another test. Took a written logic test and met with the HR person. They didn't ask many question just kept looking my application an flipping it over and over. Got the feeling they weren't interested or already had someone in mind and we're just going through the motions.

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unico American (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Very slow. Took about 2 months before they called me in for an interview. They did a short phone interview and then set up a 1 on 1 interview with my future manager. Then I took an easy math test. DO NOT get nervous, it is soooo easy. Went in for an interview where I just listened to a manager talk for 30 minutes or so and by next week I was hired. No hard questions were asked during the interview. It just seemed like they were trying to get to know you on a personal level which is nice. Since they already know what you did from your resume. Total interview process took about 2 hours, but from submitting my application on Monster to actual start date was about 3 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered a decent salary so I did not negotiate. But I would recommend some negotiating.

Claims Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unico American in July 2011.

Interview

Very old school approach. Was talked to about the Company much more than questioned about what I bring to the table. Left feeling not sure about what type of candidate they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to review a number of claim files and then discussed them with the interviewer.   1 Answer