Unilog Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilog Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilog

2.8

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilog (Beirut (Lebanon)) in July 2019.

Interview

Multiple questions about education including school and college experience.
    Asked about Favorite courses.
    Asked about personality and values.
    Asked about motivation and interests.
    Asked about previous jobs and description of tasks.
    Asked for multiple legal documents and school and college transcripts.
    The interview was about 40 minutes long.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilog (Pune (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was of 3 rounds. 1 telephonic technical round. 2 Technical skype round and 3 was HR round.
    Questions were all about technologies mentioned in resume. Overview of your previous project.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilog (Mysore (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It went with telephonic where they will be asking basic questions about excel and if they like your communication skills then they will ask you to come down to mysore for hr discussion and that's all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's ok they accept what you ask for

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Witten (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilog (Witten (Germany)) in August 2012.

Interview

Hier folgte ein typischer Ablauf. Begrüßung, Smalltalk, Bewerbung, Leistungsmotivation, Lebenslauf, eigene Fragen und Verabschiedung - alles in allem ziemlich überschaubar - noch während des Gesprächs wurde mir das komplette Büro gezeigt und die Mitarbeiter vorgestellt.
    Nach dem Vorstellungsgespräch wurde ich direkt zur Vertragsunterzeichnung eingeladen

Interview Questions

• Warum sollten wir gerade Sie einstellen ?   1 Answer

IT Counsltent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Unilog (Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France (France)) in July 2012.

Interview

telephonic call, interview with HR , with technical manager, then with the head of the center, good presentation of the project context, HR questions were basic like present yourself, what are your positive points , negative points , technical questions about my field, how am I going to stay in paris