Unique Management Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unique Management Services

Unique Management Services

Application

I interviewed at Unique Management Services

Interview

Two Phone Interviews with HR and the Manager of the Department. Flexible with scheduling and transparent process, including a timetable for hiring, expectations, and start date. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
  • Past, related and relevant work experience
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unique Management Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unique Management Services in Jan 2017

Interview

I was called as soon as I applied...literally within 2 minutes. He would not tell me about job over the phone, he just said that we would talk about it when I got there, so I did go for interview and was offered job. He kind of freaked me out by asking weird questions. I was even asked my age (isn’t that illegal?) He even left the interview saying that he needed to use the restroom , ewww GROSS!

Interview Questions
  • He asked a question about do I prefer change or following rules. He wouldn’t accept “both” as an answer, so I said “change”. I figured things are always changing. Weird question. Not sure what he learned about me from that question. Interview lasted maybe 15 minutes and he offered job. I had bills to pay, so I took it. Big mistake...HUGE!
Be the first to find this interview helpful