United Microelectronics Process Integrated Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Microelectronics Process Integrated Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at United Microelectronics

2.5

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

Hiring process is overall, good. Recruiter replied every question that I had, and the interview arrangement was flexible as well. However, as this is a Taiwan-based company, so the second interview was carried out in Mandarin. Get prepared for it! Not much technical question asked, maybe cos I'm a fresh entry. They focused more on your background, problem solving skills, teamwork.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Microelectronics

Process Integrated Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Microelectronics in March 2009.

Interview

I was recommanded by my friend to this company, so the probablity is higher than through internet application. I prepared for this interview for nearly one week and the process of interview only costed less than one hour. My positive attitude gave interviewers a good impression, and more important things is that I am very familiar with relevant technical knowledge.

Interview Questions