United Surgical Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Surgical Partners Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.6

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners in March 2017.

Interview

I was called for a telephone interview. I kept missing the contact that was scheduling the interview. I must have called back 10 or more times. When I finally did reach the person that had contacted me she said since we weren't able to connect we have already filled up the interview schedule, but we'll keep you on the list. I am so glad they showed me how unprofessional they are early on in the process. This is a very unprofessional organization.

Interview Questions

• When are you available for an interview?   1 Answer

Patient Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners in February 2017.

Interview

Received call for interview, once there spent about 10 min going over experience, took small tour and what's really odd is was asked to take drug test. Never been asked to do that on an interview. Overall just a typical interview.

Low pay

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied in May, called a week after applying to come in for an interview. The interviewer didn't make me wait, was very nice. The interview was very relaxed. Since the job was supposed to start in about 2 weeks I expected to be contacted during that time. However, they had reposted the job on their career page and I didn't hear back until over a month after I went in. I received a rejection voice mail which I consider to be rather unprofessional. If you're going to reject someone a phone call is rather classless, even if your tone is gentle. Next time send e-mails to those who aren't hired.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall a specific question since the interview was more just discussing my experience.   Answer Question

United Surgical Partners Response

Jul 18, 2016 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass this on to our hiring managers so that improvements can be made to our processes.

BOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners (Roseville, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I was called in to meet with the Administrator and the Regional Administrator. They asked the typical questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. After a job offer over the phone, I had to wait until drug testing and background checks were completed before a start date. The whole process took about one week.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prior work experience? What are your salary requirements? When are you available to start? Can you submit to drug and background testing?   Answer Question

Scrub Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners in January 2016.

Interview

The people seemed pleasant but when taken on a tour of the facility I was told to step inside the operatory and look around. Maybe surgical centers are different from hospitals but I was in my civilian clothes not OR attire. Maybe it was a test, I don't know. Other than that they asked good questions and answered all of mine.

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners in December 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a headhunter. The interview scheduling took about 2 weeks. The staff was friendly, I got the tour of the facility and introduced to the staff. I was not give the details of the benefit package upon hire.

Interview Questions

• How would you get along with difficult people/   1 Answer

Pre Op RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Called the facility. Spoke to the nurse manager & I was asked to email my resume. I called back to verify that she received my resume. She called back & interviewed me via phone. She said she would call my references & she did. She called back the next day & offered me a position.

PACU/Admission RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners (Irving, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I was sought out on LinkedIn by the facilities CNO. Prior to the interview I already knew the job was mine if I wanted it because of my experience level, in addition I had worked prn for the same company in another location. He had already visited with the other site's director and she highly recommended me. CNO is very personable and persuasive.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult coworkers or physicians?   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

It was a very informal interview. It wasn't your typical interview, the person basically went over the benefits and rules like it was the first day of the job. It was probably the easiest interview I have ever had. It seemed like they were not prepared or organized to do conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

• The only interview question asked was "Tell me about yourself." If you consider that a question. From there it was basic conversation about home liife, school, and about goals.   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United Surgical Partners.

Interview

Great onboarding, Training was acceptable and thorough. Great opportunity to see the operations side of healthcare from an ASC/Short Stay Hospital perspective. Business model is strong, the day to day operations and corporate culture could use some improvement.

Negotiation

about average