Unitrends Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Unitrends

2.7

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unitrends (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

The process is very professional and informative. Discussions were very high level and engaging. The Recruiter is phenomenal and very knowledgeable. Meeting with the CEO, Kevin was the highlight. He gave me a very honest assessment of the Company and his vision for the short and long term. He was very honest about the changes that had taken place and the reasoning for them. He passed my potential employer vetting exercise with flying colors. Leadership at the very top of this Company is solid and has a complete understanding of the current situation as well as the plan for sustainable growth.

Interview Questions

• From what you know of Unitrends, how would you fit into the culture?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Unitrends.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from recruiter after 2 weeks, had a phone screen with the Director of Engg. 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Question about a project I did 3 years ago. I didn't remember a whole lot.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unitrends.

Interview

The process was quick and easy. There were several rounds of interviews with different people. A programming test, followed by a written exam followed by on site interviews with several people.

Channel Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unitrends in April 2012.

Interview

Come prepared and realize from Day 1 that you are going to work your butt off. We seek talented people that want to be a part of something not just are lucky to find the next 2 yr gig.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, i got what they we're pitching and i want to be a part of it.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

1 phone and 3 in person with various employees. THe recruiter called me up and asked me about my background. I had to go there 3 different times and each time they told me they would have an offer out to me by the end of the day. The interview wasn't too long and and it was an open format more or less. Two to Three employees varying from manager to director interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Numerous and various depending on interviewer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unitrends (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

good progress, lots of questions about my background and sales experience, they really dug in and made this the type of work environment I wanted to be part off
    Great HR on-boarding, I even met with CEO

Interview Questions

• What was your toughest sale   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward. I met with my perspective manager and his perspective manager. A quick conversation about my experience in previous roles and discussion of my career goals. Definitely could have been more in depth but I think we both pretty quickly decided it was a good fit. Did not feel like there was any push t o make the process more formal than it needed to be.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? (Specifically, why do you want to work selling backup solutions)   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Reached out to a contact who worked at Unitrends, got put in touch with a recruiter, had a few interviews over the phone, then brought in for three in person one on one interviews, and then found a job that met my strengths

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had one screening call which was more about selling me the job, and an onsite interview in Burlington. The onsite one included 5 one-on-one or two-on-one rounds. A lot of questions was repeated over and over. I never heard back from them. Also, the recruiter was slow to respond to emails throughout the process.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unitrends (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I had three interview rounds. 1st with the recruiter then with the hiring manager. This was all on the phone. The last interview with couple of hiring managers. Very welcoming atmosphere. The interview went well, but didn't get offer.