Univera Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Univera Healthcare Interview Questions

1.8

Customer Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Univera Healthcare (Williamsville, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Resume was submitted and about 1 week later I received a call to set up the 1st out of a 2 interview process. Unfortunately, the office became very busy and I only had 1 interview w/ all managers. It was a comfortable setting and the managers made you feel very comfortable. Once the question and answer portion of the interview was complete, they left me alone to complete a quick accuracy assessment. Once that was complete the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• They asked about prior work history, greatest strengths, greatest weaknesses, example of previous interaction w/ irate customer and how it was handled, very basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Medicare Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Univera Healthcare (Williamsville, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Was outsourced to temp agency for initial interview, then by a department supervisor. No salary negotiation permitted. I was hired on as a full employee, and again no salary negotiation permitted.

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate and I felt almost coerced as the temp agency made it seem that I could lose my unemployment for declining an offer that was equal to my unemployment benefit.

Medicare Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Univera Healthcare (Williamsville, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Went through temp agency, however being interviewed by supervisor of member services was very relaxed and easy going. I shined and she let me! She showed impression by knodding at my answers, conversing with me not just interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• None really...do your homework on interview questions and practices and your good!   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Univera Healthcare (Buffalo, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was a laid back process. At first it was a one on one interview and then there was a second interviewer in the same department that asked me a few questions. She basically gave a brief overview of the job and what to expect and was very helpful. We did a basic run down of my resume and she asked a few questions relating to my experience, but it was a simple process.