Universal Orlando Resort Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 233 of over 233 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Orlando Resort

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

After applying through the UOR website, I received an email within a few business days inviting me for a phone interview by a Recruiter. It was scheduled for a couple of days later. The Recruiter called me directly and we spoke for about 30-35 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • The Recruiter asked fairly standard questions. The phone interview started as asking me to confirm questions that were included on the online application like eligibility to work in the US, authorization to complete a background check, and my salary expectations. I answered my salary expectations just as I did from the drop-down menu on the application process (which was required to provide) and the Recruiter told me that my expectations far exceeded this position. I'm honestly not sure why I was invited for a phone interview then since my expectations didn't change from what I put on the application. The remaining interview questions were for me to explain my job history, why I was interested in Universal Orlando, and specific ER examples I have experience in.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL) in May 2021

Interview

I applied online, they reviewed my application and a few days later I got a phone interview. The interviewer asked why I wanted to work for universal, about my customer service experience and about my availability. I was given a position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Universal Orlando Resort

Application

I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort

Interview

Initial call to screen with HR and then phone call with manager. Final interview was with the working team and it was very laid back. Heard back shortly after from HR

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you and a co worker disagreed on an approach to a project. How did you move forward?

Universal Orlando Resort

Application

I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort

Interview

Very lighthearted but fun, want to see if you are a hard worker. Must have the grades and experience for them to reach out for interview because HR screens and interviews candidates

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Universal Orlando Resort

Application

I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort

Interview

It was pretty good. Talked to some of the higher-up positions and was able to learn about my role a lot. The recruiter stayed in touch even during COVID and I really appreciated that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Universal Orlando Resort

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort in Mar 2021

Interview

Very quick and easy phone interview. They asked pretty generic questions and the interviewer was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I was hired during the interview. Make sure to smile and sound friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Universal Orlando Resort

Application

I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort

Interview

I liked so much this interview! I love that! Universal Orlando Resort five stars! Thank you so much! For all! They have a nice pool and so biggggggg! It's amazing!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was over the phone and he was really nice and chill. He just went over the job itself and discussed their policies and asked about any time off etc. Really simple interview though.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Universal Orlando Resort

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied online and was asked to attend a virtual information session. Afterwards, we were given a link to choose a time slot for a phone interview the following week. I was offered the role at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

Interview

I thought the interview process was fairly calm and easy. The man who I talked to on the phone was very kind, and he asked me a lot of good and deep questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233 Interviews