Universal Orlando Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Orlando Resort Interview Questions

Interviews at Universal Orlando Resort

2.2

Escort Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort.

Interview

After an initial interview in which they basically go over application and ask why you want to work there, if they send you on, it is a group interview.
    I went back with a group of like five and there were stage managers from various venues there. Everyone was asked at least one or two questions.

Ticket Seller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They ask questions about your ability to sell, specifically top down sales. A lot of scenario questions. Presentation is important, as well as answering all questions. Be prepared to answer questions on following a sales process

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were sold something...what did you like best about the sales interaction   1 Answer

Attractions Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Honestly, there was nothing bad about the interview process, but it's WAY too easy. I barely even said anything about myself besides the fact that I like Harry Potter (which is where I ended up working).

Interview Questions

• What is your faviorite ride in the park?   1 Answer

Interview

Super quick and speedy. Asked me a few questions about my work ethic, goals, and Harry Potter knowledge. Overall it was very easy and took less than an hour to get in and out. They were very efficient and very kind throughout.

Electro-mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

Very professional, and straightforward . Went
     over policies, my background qualifications. Verified application. Discussed how previous job experience may cross over into this one. Went thru all of my certifications.

Interview Questions

• If I was familiar with the dress code. Physical capabilities.   1 Answer

Character Escort Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL) in October 2019.

Interview

It was done as a panel interview. There were several entertainment managers interviewing myself and a few other interviewees. Each of us were only asked one question. All of us were offered a position that day.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you and a coworker had a conflict while working with each other and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager, Parking and Transportation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Atlanta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

First interview was over phone with recruiter, set foundation, learned about the basics, see if I would be a good fit for the company. I was passed on to second interview with Manager, Parking and Transportation. Interview went well, asked more operational questions mixed with situational questions. I was then passed on to Senior Parking Manager interview. This went well!! Asked similar questions pertaining to "situational" questions. Great rapport over phone, nice team of people!

Interview Questions

• How would you introduce yourself to your new team?   1 Answer

Interview

They contacted me via e-mail, and invited me to their HR department on-site. After waiting a bit, they called me into an office, where I spoke one-on-one with a hiring manager.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort.

Interview

Brief and easy 15 minutes total hired on the spot. Walked in, spoke with HR, then with security manager, then was offered job and filled out paperwork to start within two weeks!

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (New York, NY).

Interview

The stages were a phone interview, then group Skype, then 2 in person panels on the same day. After the phone and Skype interviews I was told I would hear back within two weeks. Both took about a month despite my follow ups. After my in-person interviews (I interviewed with a total of 6 people during 2 group interviews), I was told I would hear back within a week. That was 8 months ago and I never heard a peep about it even despite my follow ups. It's very unprofessional for them to spend so much time and money (they flew me down for the in-person rounds) to just not respond. It seems like a company that large would at least have the courtesy to send a "no thank you" email. I enjoyed the interview process and wish it would have worked out, but the lack of communication is discouraging.