Universal Orlando Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an email, after submitting an application in just 2 days. I submitted my application online of course via the Universal career website. The email scheduled a phone interview, after that, I was scheduled for another interview in person (in Orlando)

Interview Questions

• What types of technology related contracts have you worked on in the past
      What are your biggest strength and weaknesses   Answer Question

Park Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Professional and inviting. The staff welcomed you and were helpful in the process. The environment was exciting, and the team conducting the interviews were eager to meet the new potential team members.

Interview Questions

• Why Universal Parks and Resort?   1 Answer

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied online and within 2 weeks got a call for an interview. Two interviews, HR and the supervisor. They were all situational questions. Don't just refer to your old jobs but refer to school and everyday things. Very easy and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with an unhappy customer and what did you do in order to fix the situation.   Answer Question

Assistant Stage Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Apply for interview. Have interview with at least two members of management, occasionally round table or group. Answer specific job related questions or participate in group activity. Receive phone call with offer or no thank you.

Attractions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort in February 2013.

Interview

Interviews happen in cubical. They will offer on the spot and do the background check on site. Then they will schedule you for 2-3 days of orientation depending on your role.

Attractions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was very smooth and easy. You go in at your scheduled time and will have to wait because the room is usually full of people. Once you get called, you get taken back and they just ask you basic interview questions. If they like you, they'll offer you the job right then and there. Then you do your fingerprinting and ID badge so make sure to bring all your proper paperwork.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very quick process after finally getting an interview. Sent multiple applications over 3 months. Received an email to schedule First interview over the phone (screening) with human resources rep. 2nd interview was with Sr. Human resource rep and immediately followed with an interview with 2 attractions managers. All were very pleasant and very easygoing during the process. Got called back by Sr. HR rep 2 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation needed, satisfied with pay offer.

Audio Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort in May 2008.

Interview

Submit Resume; One on one review with HR person asking technical questions; Panel Review with four future managers, 2 stage managers asking psychological questions , HR person also asking psychological questions, Technician Manger asking detailed questions relating to the technical operation of audio technology;

Negotiation

I seriously don't know. I didn't feel like the pay was negotiable.

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort in November 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR. They asked a few questions about my background and how it relates to the internship. I was then asked to schedule an in person interview. Here I met with the hiring team and was asked about my background, my career path, and why Universal. After about two weeks I was contacted and offered a position!

Strategic Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Orlando Resort in March 2018.

Interview

Firstly, went through some personal info and availability, like commute, accommodation, sponsorship. Secondly, typical interview Qs about 4-5. Finally, we could ask some questions to HR. And we didn't schedule for the next interview