Urban Decay Cosmetics Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Urban Decay Cosmetics

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Urban Decay Cosmetics

Found 44 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (United States)

Interview

Interview was pretty straightforward, hiring manager was easy to talk to. Lack of communication on HR's part was frustrating, but otherwise the interview went as expected. Knowledge of the brand is appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your past experiences.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (United States)

Interview

Easy, I work through a third party so I basically transferred in. But I absolutely love UD Products. I just expressed myself and my skills to the employer and was hired

Interview Questions
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (Lincoln, NE) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was a short interview, very kind and optimistic sounding staff, very helpful and informative as well. I was contacted the same day as my interview and offered the position in good spirits!

Interview Questions
  • What's your favorite Urban product?
Anonymous Employee in Brierley Hill, England
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (Brierley Hill, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

I first did an audition which consisted of traffic stopping and trying to sell products. Second stage I had a casual face to face interview to get to know me and then had store approval.

Interview Questions
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (United States)

Interview

The interview process was easy, but also a long process. I had three interviews in total. The first interview was a hands-on in-person interview with my manager. The other 2 interviews were over the phone. The phone interviews were very conversational and low pressure.

Interview Questions
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (Ireland) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was sent a questionnaire with 4 options where you rated from highest to lowest how likely you were to respond to a scenario. I then had a phone interview where I was asked about myself and the company, it lasted 10 minutes and was very relaxed and friendly. The next step was a group interview, it was an lovely environment with some group exercises.

Interview Questions
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (United Kingdom) in Jun 2019

Interview

found the job on indeed applied through l'oreal website. after the online assessment I got a call back a week later to arrange an interview/audition for the following week. I arrived and met the lady at the counter super friendly. she gave me a run down of the products and I had to traffic shop and try and sell products. I went around the store to find customers as it was quiet and managed to find 2 and made sales. when you find the customers you ask them would you like to try one of our express makeup services e.g brows, complexion, smokey eye. you do have to do makeup on customers even though its beauty advisor role. after that lasted for 45 mins or so, she took me for a 1-1 interview. brief questions as outlined below. not too difficult. you need to have a passion for makeup and the company! was told she would get back in 2/3 days but didnt so I followed up and got a call back a day later to arrange a store approval interview. got the offer and jobs a good'un!

Interview Questions
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland, IN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (Highland, IN)

Interview

I met with two women at Starbucks for my interview and they were completely unprofessional. They were on their laptops the whole time and barely asked me 5 questions. I feel like they already picked a candidate and were just wasting my time.

Interview Questions
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (Newport Beach, CA) in May 2018

Interview

The interview process was so smooth. I had a phone interview with a recruiter, who helped me set up another phone interview with the individual that I would potentially be working under. Everything was very smooth and I didn't feel scared or nervous at all. The entire process was very comfortable and relaxed (but professional).

Interview Questions
Urban Decay Cosmetics
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Urban Decay Cosmetics (London, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

You apply wait for response , phone interview then meet one to one then shop floor speaking to customers doing make up on a customers trying to sell and traffic stop to customers to see how good you are with real life interactions

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44