Utopia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Utopia Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Utopia (Rockville, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

it was botched by the HR rep. He gave bad information on the call in number and was unresponsive when trying to get the correct information. I managed to find the interviewers contact information and call him directly. HR rep did not join the conference call at first to make sure everything went off as planned. HR rep did not take responsibility for giving incorrect information.

Data Migration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Utopia (Mundelein, IL).

Interview

I applied on a job board and UTOPIA was very to get back to me. The interview was fairly easy. It consisted 1 phone interviews and two in-person interviews. In phone interview was to be a technical interview about your experience with SQL and SAP. The in-person interviews were just a follow up. First in-person was with the trainer, and the second in-person was with the hr director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation space for a Data Migration Consultant.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Utopia (Mundelein, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by a Recruiter friend of the organization, I interviewed with 3 people by phone each different days and times. I then went in for a face to face and met with several people and was told they were interested in making me an offer. Time went by and never was communicated with, then I knew the HR Director that was hired and I was then contacted again for a full time opportunity and I went back in for another interview which was indicated to just finalized things and meet the Sr. Recruitment Operations Leader. I was then called back in 4 days and an offer was extended and I accepted the offer.
    My perception of the people was they were very professional but recruitment could not speak to much of if any of a process that was in place. The culture seemed to be a work hard play hard organization.

Interview Questions

• What recruitment process I had experienced   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my total compensation and how it would be paid, and that I would be able to relocate myself to another state. That however has not happened.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Utopia (Bridgeport, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

basically the interview was about taking care of patience with all different types of illness and taking care of children with different type of disability / feed/ shower/ cook/ ect

Negotiation

Not at all

SAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Utopia (Mundelein, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Great place to work. I love the energy and the team that i work with.The attention to detail is remarkable. I am very satisfied.Great place to work. I love the energy and the team that i work with.The attention to detail is remarkable. I am very satisfied.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason for wanting to be apart of Utopia Inc.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Utopia (Mundelein, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

Typically a minimum of 3 x interviews before an offer is made, sometimes as many as 7. (prescreening, 2+ interviews, often culminating in face-to-face interviews at head office in Mundelein, IL)

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any difficult questions, though the team is very thorough and astute, so bring your A game!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am a terrible negotiator!.... This can depend on the person being interviewed.

Data Migration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

It was little tough process.. First i have gone through written test, it was purely technical. Then gone through Technical interview with three panels. Next round was HR round i got selected and i am very much happy for that

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Utopia (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter screening
    Technical interview
    Sales Director evaluation
    CTO interview
    COO interview
    CEO interview

All interviews went well with very positive feedback to go to next stage. This was over a 2/3 months period resulting in a 6 week delay while the executives deliberated the book of business and availability of roles. Eventually after chasing a bland email reply suggesting keeping in touch but unfortunately there was no suitable role available...

Interview Questions

• Are you available to travel to the US for a training induction on the 2nd of January (meaning willing to travel internationally on New Year's Day)   1 Answer

No viable offer was extended but they asked to keep my details on file for a future position.

SAP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Utopia in March 2016.

Interview

Very poor work environment not as per standard, lack of professional insight. Not much Technical questions were asked as if like a time pass. Place where interviewed was smelling. Dont even expect to receive feedback after interview. It was a total waste of time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Utopia (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Aptitude :

Questions were based on following types:

1.Speed Distance Time
    2.Profit and Loss
    3.Geometry
    4.Average

Technical Interview (First Round) :

1. Differences between C++ and Java ? How is java platform Independent ?
    2. Garbage Collection ? Why java perform its own garbage Collection ? what was the problem with delete and free in C,C++?
    3. Thread Implementation ? Daemon threads ? How to implement ? What is the difference between thread and a process ?
    4. Abstract class vs Inteface ? Give scenarios for which two different concepts are introduced ?
    5. Interviewer wrote 5-6 programs based on Strings,Threading,Exception Handling,dynamic method dispatch and ask me to find Errors,Correct them and give the final output.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview 2(Second Round):

1. He draw a tree structure on board and ask me to store the structure in a table without disturbing relations.
      2. How to implement Automatic Garbage collection in C++?
      3. Write a program for queue ?
      Answer Question