V Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

V Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.6

Client Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at V Group.

Interview

This was a phone interview which covered the background. They were interested in knowing the unique traits that I would like to use to further my career and help the business. They wanted to know about interpersonal skills, my dream job and what I would do to achieve them
    They did check on my leaderships skills and if I am respectful of others in the office
    This was followed by one in-person interview and then another meeting to discuss the position details to understand the training program and what roles I could take up

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to see yourself 5 years from now   1 Answer
    • What three things you would have done to change the working in your previous organization that would help them retain you   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I met Dominique at a career fair, followed up with an email, and 3 interviews followed her response, all of which were prompt. The first step was a group interview in which we all gathered at one of the venues, talked in an open forum, then took a walking tour of the rest of the venues V Group operates. A call back consisted of a smaller group (3 people) interview with the director of operations, and one final solo interview after that. Friendly people, made the process very smooth and comfortable.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at V Group (Cranbury, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone screen followed by personality and IQ test. Followed by in-person interview
    It was grilling and challenging. They were not easy. I made it - phew!!!
    The interview questions were more based on my experience and then based on scenarios

Interview Questions

• Logical thinking
      Interpersonal skills
      Processes
      Problem solving   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at V Group in January 2011.

Interview

Really very standard. Submitted a resume. Was initially vetted by jr. HR staff via phone. Then by a more senior hr staff (more detailed questions). Then an in person interview with the CEO. I had an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Professional background, specific experience, some situational questions. To their credit, nothing foolish to "test" my thinking or creative ability.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at V Group (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

interview process was well defined and gave enough room to explain myself. it also gave good window to understand the role better. Company was really keen to know what are my short term and long term goals, which I believe is really beneficial for someone like me who wants to grow along with company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 2 years down the line.   Answer Question
    • How do you see yourself aligned with not only the job duties but the work and growth culture.   Answer Question
    • What is that one thing you'd like to do everyday as a job and would be really excited in doing "what is your dream job?"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at V Group.

Interview

Its was worst ,There was a very long process of hiring in this organization.they did not know who will going to take which round.Even sometimes they will call you for next round and then will tell you today its not possible please come tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• They were asking the questions which was even not related to your profile   Answer Question

Senior Executive - Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at V Group (Bhopal (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was well organized and helpful to understand the opportunity and business goals of company.
    The management was very much accommodating in terms of flexibility of interview timing and making an individual comfortable during interview process.
    The process was relatively quick and transparent.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do recruitment, salary and job opportunity aside.   1 Answer