VSS Monitoring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VSS Monitoring Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at VSS Monitoring

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VSS Monitoring.

Interview

The interview process was very disorganized. It was about 4 sets of interviews over a month. Each time I met 3-4 people, who sometimes showed up and sometimes didn't. Each time I came in, the position was reporting to a new manager. Red flag.
    The interview itself was quite easy. Easy predictable questions.

Interview Questions

• None...standard stuff out of a textbook. What's your 3 top skills? Where do you want to be in 5 years? Your resume looks great....I know that's not a question, but I guess I was supposed to speak to that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not cool. I came in interviewing for one position, then they changed the title and pay on me on the offer letter.

FPGA Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VSS Monitoring (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

1. Received a prescreening sheet from HR after submitting my resume.
    2. Set up a phone interview after 1 week. General Qs, barely technical.
    3. Set up an onsite interview after 2 weeks. 4 rounds, 3 technicals+1IQ tests.
    4. Set up another 1:1 interview with the hiring manager 2 weeks later. Talked about my experience, and the manager said I will had the results by the next week.
    5. Never received any news since then.

The hiring process was very long and disorganised. Maybe because it's a small company.

Interview Questions

• blocking, non blocking. timing analysis, FF, verilog...   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VSS Monitoring (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Complete chaos with the interview process. Was contacted by 3-4 different HR people during the process and everything was disjointed. Seems that there was no continuity.
    Process took 10 weeks and I was not offered the position. I am not upset at not receiving the offer (that is life sometimes), but they way this company "jerks you around" and has you come in to the office 3 times and after that, long silence (no feedbaack) after the interviews.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSS Monitoring in January 2012.

Interview

The company is very unorganized when setting up interviews and schedules. There does not seem to be an process and whatever is set up is at the last minute. This could be because the company is growing but it is obvious they need help. They have grown despite themselves and if were better run they would really explode!

Interview Questions

• How many Analytic and performance ool vendors do you know?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSS Monitoring in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty simple interview process. 2 phone and a onsite.

Word of warning with this company, they will string you along. I waited over a month before giving up on them, only to find after 3 months they hired someone else.

I guess they don't have the character or business ethics to notify candidates timely after stating they wanted me.

I gave them a negative review for the lack of professionalism after the interview ended. This might be caused by fast growth or lack or organization, but the end result is still unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How would you use only one of their device to load balance a firewall.   1 Answer