Vans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vans Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vans (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I got there late!!!! But the manger was nice enough to try to set up the meeting right there. Told me that he thought I would be good to work with. Got a call later on but didn't accept because it's minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about you.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for vans?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vans (Brea, CA).

Interview

Took about 2 weeks until I received a call for an interview. I interviewed that same week at vans. Overall it was super chill. Both hiring managers were super friendly and wanted everyone to be themselves and feel comfortable. They really wanted to see you grow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vans (Monterey, CA).

Interview

I applied online, got a call to come in for an interview. It was a group interview and the way it went was the interviewer asked us questions and we did popcorn style when answering questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vans.

Interview

It was a group interview, and we were asked 5 questions from the store manager. The interview was very easy and the manager was outgoing and polite. The interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What type of vans are you wearing   1 Answer
    • If one of your friends or family members were trying to steal something what would you do   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vans (San Clemente, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview called in for a one on one interview after a few weeks where I was asked basic questions they had just made changes to company so they are looking for applicants

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vans (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called the next day for a group interview the same week. Was supposed to be 3 of us but ended up being 2. Overall positive process but hiring process is long.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about vans?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vans (Riverside, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

They were very quick to respond to my application and an interview was set up within a few days of applying. Interview was very casual and laid back. The questions were pretty run of the mill interview questions.

Stock Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vans (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Very flexible with my interview schedule, they accommodated it to fit my work schedule. 1st was a one on one interview with store manager, 2nd was a phone interview with a district recruiter, and 3rd was a face to face with district manager. The whole process took about a week and half.

Interview Questions

• Can you scan through the job description and tell me what stood out to you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vans.

Interview

There were four of us and the manager sat us in a circle. She asked each of us different questions about past work experiences and other personal/get to know you questions.

Floor Supervisor Interview

Interview

First I had an "interview" with the manager. I had already worked with her at a precious job so it was very simple. From there I interviewed with the District Manager. It was a terrible experience. She dropped her phone and she didn't seem to be listening to my answers. In the middle of my answers to her questions she would interrupt the answer to her own question and even a couple times basically told me I was wrong and answered her own question with the same thing I said in different phrasing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was confusing while accepting the offer. Their work day program would not let me log in and other crazy issues. I should've known then to not accept the offer.