Varite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Varite Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.5

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Varite.

Interview

2 rounds 1 phone and other in person.. basic Q'ns from resume

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Varite (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was excellent with good questions related to my field and this was to the point on the projects I had worked on in my previous companies. I did explain on all the domains I had worked on ,technical skills

Sales Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varite (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

HR had helped me to clear my interview by giving a brief description about the job description and also they helped me to complete my joining formalities very smoothly. Also after the interview they didn't keep me waited for long on the same day i got my offer letter which was very helpful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Joining dates and salary

Senior IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varite (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It is a 3 round process which starts with telephonic screening post that you have manager round and lastly hr round( which is more of a salary negotiation thing). This entire process can take up to 2/3days.

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varite (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Based on client requirements. As I started at the client location, Varite only coordinated the interview. At the client location, there was a written test of 90 minutes and then a F2F meeting with the client.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Varite (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied for Java Developer. It was good. Got selected and worked almort 1.8 years. Have no complaints. First round was telephonic then went for face to face in client place. got selected in 30 days.

Interview Questions

• Basic to advanced Java Questions   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varite (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I have seen job post and called them. They asked me for face to face interview same day. only one face to face interview only. Got offer in 2 days. interview taken by one person only.

Interview Questions

• Asked about staffing process, IT.   1 Answer

Enterprise Applications Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varite (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Describes the department’s functions, the unit’s functions, and/or the organizational unit’s functions. The statement should summarize the position’s essential functions and its role in relation to supporting, administering, or managing the activities of the department, unit, or organizational unit.

Interview Questions

• What excites you the most in terms of your current job profile?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very co-operative.

Network Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varite (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was one day interview . The client company where i supposed to work took the interview.
    It was purely technical .She asked all type of basics and average questions. Current framework and project details. And for which position they were hiring for that all possible questions she asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good.

Technical Support Engineer Cisco VOIP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Varite (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Was very friendly and good. the interview questions was tricky but could crack it easily.
    there were 2 round of interview and i was very confident on my performance.
    Also i had well prepared for the questions in my domain. they were well placed and i executed it well.
    also feedback was good and all the queries were very advanced concepts. still easy to answer as i had good experience on the concepts.

good