Varite Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Adarsh Katyal

Pros
  • Special thanks to Rajan Vimal and Pushpa for all the help I could get (in 6 reviews)

• Good place to work as they have good client relations (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Nothing that i encountered during my tenure of employment (in 6 reviews)

• No Cons have been with them for almost 5 years (in 4 reviews)

"Senior Java Developer: Awesome Place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Varite full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Worked with Varite India pvt ltd for 1.7 Years as Senior Software engineer. Debuted in Dell International. Absolutely no issues. Very nice guidance particularly from Rajan Vimal and Pushpa whe were my HR Managers. They helped me a lot during my tenure. I have deployed in Client place so i hardly meet them but they ensure my comfortable and addressed my issues with ease whenever needed.

Cons

Nothing such like that.

Advice to Management

As mostly employers debuted in client place can arrange for meeting/get to gether kind as can have more bonding.

2. "finance"

Former Employee - Associate Financial Analyst in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Associate Financial Analyst in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

lot of liberty is given to work and enjoy, best place start you carrier with.
    lot of opportunities is given for us to learn.

Cons

dell don't provide cab facilities which make us difficult to travel.
    Dell cafeteria food is really bad especially if you working in night shift.
    pay scale is also very less

Advice to Management

please provide cab facilities and come up with a standard payscale.

"Nice guidance"

Former Employee - Karnataka in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Karnataka in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Helped me in all the time and what ever the details I need provided on time and a very friendly environment.

Cons

I don't find anything to share

Advice to Management

Serve as same

4. "Best"

Pros

My first consulting company in my career, smooth and friendly contact with all staffs and HR also the best support whenever any concerns raise. Hands to hand support till the last working day, even after for any help.

Cons

I haven’t felt any –ve thoughts as of now.

"overall experience"

Former Employee - TAC Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - TAC Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Cooperative HR system ,specially Vimal.
    Always there to help and sort out your issues if you bring it to him.
    Finance dept is good as well.

the other part that deserves appreciation is promptness of the HR(Vimal) for HR related queries.

hope this continues in future.

Cons

not really, everything is ok for now

Advice to Management

none at the moment

Varite Response

Apr 30, 2017 – Service Delivery Head

Thank you, Anonymous! :) Your words are truly appreciated. And, many thanks for being the part of Varite family. It's professionals like you who keep us going. :)

"My Experience At Varite (Arnab Haldar)"

Former Employee - QA Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - QA Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

I had a pleasant time while working at Varite, as a QA Engineer.
    I was stationed at Cisco on contractual basis thru Varite, hence I didn't get much opportunity to have daily interaction with most of my colleagues who were working out of Varite Office itself. However, I would like to mention Rajan Vimal, who was my HR manager there and with whom I communicated the most.
    Rajan is a very diligent and flamboyant person. He is easily approachable and has an individualistic approach, which I think makes him one of the best HR Managers that I have had the chance to work with.

Cons

Being a Staffing Company the interaction between on-premise and on-site Employees are not that high. I would have liked to see more being done to address this, like perhaps organizing Team Lunch / Team Outing with all the Employees (on-premise & on-site ).

Advice to Management

I think the salary needed urgent restructuring since it's variable component is too less. I would have preferred to receive part of my monthly salary in food coupons like Sodexo, which are exempted from Taxation.

"My Experience in Varite (Devaraju BS)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Varite full-time

Pros

I have been working at Varite full-time (More than 2 years)
    I appreciate Varite for being my contracting Company.Your Team helped shape my career and professional life and provided me a Wonderful opportunity to work for the client company(cisco systems). HR will be more supportive, Very friendly especially Vimal and Pushpa. I'm always thankful to you people for everything.

Cons

if the salary day falls on weekend or holiday to credit salary they will take few more day.process the salary before the last working day of the month.

Advice to Management

try to add some more facility like traveling allowance.

"Feedback"

Pros

You people are managing the company as well as employee very well. I got good response whenever I need some help from you. All the best for your future endeavours. Varite gave good opportunity for me to work with such a nice company and great work environment. Thanks for being my vendor.

Cons

Till now, I didn't feel any.

Advice to Management

Not much, but will be good if you can send wishes/small gifts to employees on the occasion of major festivals just like all the other vendors are doing.

"Appreciation to Varite Team from Ashlesh.H"

Current Employee - Installation Coordinator NetApp ( Ashlesh H ) in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Varite full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I Just wanted to let your team know how much I appreciate you for being my contracting Company. Your Team helped shape my career and professional life and provided me a Wonderful opportunity to work for the current company . I really appreciate everything your team has assisted over all my queries. All the very best for all your future Endeavors.

Cons

If I need to really Knit pick the only thing I can say is they can try approving the salary couple of days early if the last working day falls on a Weekend! again I am just pointing this out because everything else is so in place no complaints whatsoever.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing some amazing job please continue assisting aspirants like me shaping up their professional Career.

""Good Organization to work with" - Abhijit Das"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Varite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In Varite, the good things are like they have a good reputation with the Client that helps me to shape my career and professional life and provided me a nice opportunity to work for the current company. I really appreciate your HR team who has assisted over all my queries. Special thanks to Vimal who supports in all the concerns.

Cons

Nothing much Cons but if they start giving Sudexo coupons and other some goodies on Festival it will be much better experience and can give more feel good factor.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome in supporting people at Client Side but also if you start some career related training for all your employees at Client side, it will be more good for your employees.