Varsity Tutors Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 562 of over 562 interviews

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Varsity Tutors

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors

Interview

Filled out online application, immediately was directed to the video interview portion where you watch four recorded questions and answer with your own timed video response. Was offered contract within 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What ages does your personality fit best with, and how would you modify your approach with different age ranges?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Varsity Tutors

Application

I interviewed at Varsity Tutors

Interview

Easy and the panellist is friendly. Interview process is good and not time consuming. Give a try you can pass the interview rounds if you're good in english fluency and technical skill

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Varsity Tutors

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was amazing, it was so fast and welcoming to join the company. I was interviewed by 2 ladies and then got a call for the job the same day!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Varsity Tutors

Application

I interviewed at Varsity Tutors

Interview

There was a series of video interview questions. These questions include ones asking about your experience and also asking for you to teach a mini lesson. You are allowed up to 2 attempts for each question and you get to pick the topic of the mini lesson.

Interview Questions
  • The asked how my experience and skill prepared me for the job.

Varsity Tutors

Application

I interviewed at Varsity Tutors

Interview

Quick, easy, very clear. It was a video interview which they offered practice questions. I highly recommend doing the practice questions. The gave plenty of time to answer and you could retry if you didn't feel comfortable with your answer. (once) The questions were not difficult and I liked being able to communicate through video instead of just essay style answers.

Interview Questions
  • How I would inspire students learning about getting their real estate license.

Varsity Tutors

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors

Interview

The first interview was video based and I found it accessible and fun. My secondary interview was with a long time employee. They were kind and knowledgeable. I felt like I could ask my questions and receive honest answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Varsity Tutors

Application

I interviewed at Varsity Tutors

Interview

Interview seem easy but as any professional company they will try to hire the best people, with college and different job experiences. You must provide your credentials, diplomas or transcripts. The interview is done by a third party hiring company, and its a virtual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Varsity Tutors

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors

Interview

This interview wasn't bad, I was nervous and they made it easy. I was online. I am still searching for jobs but will still consider coming back to interview again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Varsity Tutors

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors

Interview

It was very easy, and they seems to accept everyone with a degree and some professional background. It felt they were only checking the boxes because they needed people at that point. All paperwork arrived quickly, but there were no students for the first three months (it was a pre-pandemic summer)

Interview Questions
  • They asked a couple of quick questions about education and professional background

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors (Glen Allen, VA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Two separate 25-minute interviews; super relaxed; ask examples of how you exhibit certain core competencies; then asks if you have any questions; bright and good energy; explains role and schedule and training

Interview Questions
  • core competencies examples (drive, self improvement, response to feedback, etc)
1 person found this interview helpful

Varsity Tutors

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Varsity Tutors in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a mix of written and video. The questions were easy to answer and they gave you prep time. You also taught a lesson and shared your expertise. The instructions were clear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 562 Interviews