VectorUSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VectorUSA Interview Questions

2.8

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VectorUSA (Torrance, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Roughly one week after submitting an application I was contacted by a corporate (internal) recruiter for a preliminary phone screening after which my resume was forwarded to the hiring manager. The recruiter then called back to schedule a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and a human resources manager. To my surprise the IT Director (hiring manager's manager) also made himself available to join the interview.
    Overall the interview was conducted very professionally and the atmosphere was positive throughout. There were some expected questions that I was prepared for and some unexpected but smart questions. I was told to plan for an hour-long interview and the hour passed quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would I convince a customer of the benefits of using a service management tool (to track issues, etc.) when the customer feels that use of a service management tool would essentially slow down service?   Answer Question
    • In my past experience how did I handle prioritizing multiple urgent customer requests?   Answer Question

Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VectorUSA (Torrance, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Meeting with multiple managers. Some verbal questions on your experience. They asked about what you did in previous jobs. How you deal with problems at the job site. What is your general opinion about skills needed. What products you have dealt with. What you would do if there's a problem on jobs. Etc.

Interview Questions

• Job experience. Product experience.   1 Answer

Communication Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VectorUSA (Torrance, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Don in conference with managers from related field. Causal, and quick to the point. Asked about previous work and experience regarding the field. Asked about specific products and certifications. Asked about the pay grade desired at the panel interview. Asked about when I can start working right at the interview. Got offer in email matching demand. 1 day for orientation and review of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when there's a problem.   1 Answer

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VectorUSA (Torrance, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

1.5 hours of an interview. Questions seem technical but the actual work is done. Interview went well, went with 2 people but 1 person stepped out after 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• What is AD, how well do you know powershell?   1 Answer