Venafi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Venafi Interview Questions

Interviews at Venafi

DevOps Release/Build Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castro Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Venafi (Castro Valley, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Very slow process that took about 2 months, done by video with zoom. After reading all the reviews about the company on glassdoor, I was a little discouraged. It seems that the salaries are not very competitive for the Silicon Valley and I am not sure about the company stability. But, they seem to have a nice company culture and they interviewers were all nice people.

Interview Questions

• Not really specific technical questions, there were just general questions mostly about describing my past working experience. I finished interviewing with about 6 people.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venafi (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

The in-person interview was quite good, bringing in as many of the team they could, so there could be a consensus afterward. Anyone could ask questions, and several of them did. The questions were a broad mix of things that you'd need to know, be able to do, or be able to handle for a customer facing job. Though not one of the more "grilling" interviews I've had, still there was a good measure of skills tested. This fits the job though. The feeling was one of acceptance, fun, and even some banter. Additionally, they were straight up on expectations. I have to say that this was one of the best I've ever had, AND they moved pretty fast! It wasn't one of those 4 month processes you get used to. Very nice.

Senior Field and Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Venafi (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview to discuss the position. The recruiter seemed unsure about what the position entailed then got accusatory when she learned my resume included only recent, relevant experience and not a full work history. Their careers page says "work anywhere" but they really mean in one of their three offices.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venafi (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Venafi puts a big focus on company culture, values transparency and a can-do attitude and hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics and quality of work... but the interviewers seemed like not so professional as claimed on their website.

Interview Questions

Venafi Response

Oct 10, 2018 – Office Services Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your interview experience. It sounds like the interview didn't meet your expectations or the standards that we hold ourselves to. We recognize that there is always room for improvement when it comes to candidate experience and wish you only continued success in your job search.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venafi (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen with head of HR then a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by two in-person interviews with executive staff. They also asked me to do a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Venafi puts a big focus on company culture and asks a variety of questions to see if they think you'll be a good fit.a   Answer Question

Venafi Response

May 9, 2018 – TMS Team

Thank you for the review. We focus on culture because it is the HEART of what makes us the best in the business. Welcome home.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Venafi (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Very thorough and demanding interviews with the entire E Team and sales management. The interview process took place over roughly three weeks with initial phone screening followed by several face to face meetings.

Interview Questions

• You just decided to go into the Dry Cleaning business with no experience. What's the first thing yo would do.   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Venafi (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Lengthy, perhaps the most prolonged interview process I've experienced, or can even imagine. There were eleven phone interviews with eight different people. Everything was great until the last call when they declined to make an offer. Ultimately they decided against me because I was not "technical" enough, which is really an absurd deduction, especially after running their technical gauntlet.

Interview Questions

• Outside of the technical job-related questions, they are very interested in what they call "Heart Values," and there was considerable discussion about that.   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venafi (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process tries to find the best in you. I was impressed with the interview flow - for me, it was 3-4 weeks, but I heart other experienced longer times.

Interview Questions

• What would you ask should you meet Oz the Great and Powerful? :)   Answer Question

Senior Manager of Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Venafi (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2018.

Interview

Thorough.... At first I taken back about the amount of steps and interviews. However, after advancing in the process and meeting more and more individuals, it clearly became apparent as to why the process is designed the way it is. Venafi is looking for specific individuals; leaders with talent to grow the organization and expertise to add to team. After the 2nd round of conversations I knew this was the organization for me. Venafi offers a culture of growth and nourishment. The HEART values are clear and everyone in the organization has bought into them. Truly awesome organization to be a part of.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venafi (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, comprehensive, and planned very well. Started with a couple of phone interviews followed by and onsite interview with the Executive team.
    - Phone Screening by Recruiter
    - Phone interview with hiring Manager
    - Onsite interview with the executive team

Interview Questions

• No surprises. Common questions asked in any sales role.   Answer Question