Venafi Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

Recruiter27%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Venafi

Venafi

Application

I interviewed at Venafi

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Consensus driven. Interviewed with 5 different individuals - sales, management, solution architect. Focus on skill set, past experience. Does require a presentation in front of a team.

Interview Questions
  • What is your sales methodology.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castro Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Venafi (Castro Valley, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Very slow process that took about 2 months, done by video with zoom. After reading all the reviews about the company on glassdoor, I was a little discouraged. It seems that the salaries are not very competitive for the Silicon Valley and I am not sure about the company stability. But, they seem to have a nice company culture and they interviewers were all nice people.

Interview Questions
  • Not really specific technical questions, there were just general questions mostly about describing my past working experience. I finished interviewing with about 6 people.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venafi (Salt Lake City, UT) in Oct 2018

Interview

The in-person interview was quite good, bringing in as many of the team they could, so there could be a consensus afterward. Anyone could ask questions, and several of them did. The questions were a broad mix of things that you'd need to know, be able to do, or be able to handle for a customer facing job. Though not one of the more "grilling" interviews I've had, still there was a good measure of skills tested. This fits the job though. The feeling was one of acceptance, fun, and even some banter. Additionally, they were straight up on expectations. I have to say that this was one of the best I've ever had, AND they moved pretty fast! It wasn't one of those 4 month processes you get used to. Very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Venafi (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2018

Interview

Had a phone interview to discuss the position. The recruiter seemed unsure about what the position entailed then got accusatory when she learned my resume included only recent, relevant experience and not a full work history. Their careers page says "work anywhere" but they really mean in one of their three offices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venafi (Palo Alto, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

Venafi puts a big focus on company culture, values transparency and a can-do attitude and hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics and quality of work... but the interviewers seemed like not so professional as claimed on their website.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venafi (Palo Alto, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Initial phone screen with head of HR then a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by two in-person interviews with executive staff. They also asked me to do a presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Venafi puts a big focus on company culture and asks a variety of questions to see if they think you'll be a good fit.a
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Venafi (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Very thorough and demanding interviews with the entire E Team and sales management. The interview process took place over roughly three weeks with initial phone screening followed by several face to face meetings.

Interview Questions
  • You just decided to go into the Dry Cleaning business with no experience. What's the first thing yo would do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Venafi (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2018

Interview

Lengthy, perhaps the most prolonged interview process I've experienced, or can even imagine. There were eleven phone interviews with eight different people. Everything was great until the last call when they declined to make an offer. Ultimately they decided against me because I was not "technical" enough, which is really an absurd deduction, especially after running their technical gauntlet.

Interview Questions
  • Outside of the technical job-related questions, they are very interested in what they call "Heart Values," and there was considerable discussion about that.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venafi (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process tries to find the best in you. I was impressed with the interview flow - for me, it was 3-4 weeks, but I heart other experienced longer times.

Interview Questions
  • What would you ask should you meet Oz the Great and Powerful? :)

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Venafi (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jan 2018

Interview

Thorough.... At first I taken back about the amount of steps and interviews. However, after advancing in the process and meeting more and more individuals, it clearly became apparent as to why the process is designed the way it is. Venafi is looking for specific individuals; leaders with talent to grow the organization and expertise to add to team. After the 2nd round of conversations I knew this was the organization for me. Venafi offers a culture of growth and nourishment. The HEART values are clear and everyone in the organization has bought into them. Truly awesome organization to be a part of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews