Via Oncology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Via Oncology

Candidate Interview Review

Clinical Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Via Oncology in January 2017.

Interview

Via seems like an exciting place to work with respectable and professional employees, but it has a lengthy and disjointed interview process. I was first screened by phone and then about a month later I was invited to the office for an in-person interview. The first interview lasted 60-90 minutes and was broken into two separate 2 pairs of interviews. The first pair was with the hiring manager and a content coordinator and the second was with two other content coordinators. The interviewers just read from a list of questions they had prepared but there did not seem to be much coordination because many of the questions were repeated between the both groups.
    Three weeks later I was invited back via email for a second interview with a similar format, but with the CEO and three other senior members of the staff. The day after I committed to an interview date, the HR contact replied and requested I bring a writing sample with me to the second interview. There was a vague prompt regarding a healthcare topic with no guidance regarding length or format. I was able to complete the writing sample before arriving for the interview but i was unhappy that the writing requirement was not communicated at the time the invite to the second interview was extended.
    The second interview covered no real new ground with regard to the types of questions asked and no additional opportunity to meaningfully interact with the hiring manager. In addition, the CEO, it turned out, was double-booked, and was unable to appear at the interview.
    Finally, you have to go the the UPMC.careers portal to find out if you are turned down. They don't send you a "thanks but no thanks" email. It definitely left a bit of a negative impression that that professional courtesy was not extended after the extensive interview process

Interview Questions

Via Oncology Response

Feb 13, 2017 – President and CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m happy to hear that you felt our employees were respectable and professional. With that said, I’m very sorry to learn that your interview... More