Vicarious Visions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vicarious Visions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vicarious Visions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vicarious Visions in April 2017.

Interview

I applied at a university event, where I discussed my interests and experience with other engineers. A few weeks later I scheduled a phone interview, where they asked me a few questions. I receivedand accepted my offer a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• In C++, what do the keywords static, volatile, and extern mean?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vicarious Visions (Albany, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy interview process. Asked some brain teasers to see where my thought process was while I walked them through the steps to solving on a whiteboard. Then they had me sit down and play a game and track the number of bugs that I found.

Interview Questions

• Name 4 days that start with the letter T.   1 Answer

Associate Game Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vicarious Visions (Burlington, VT) in May 2016.

Interview

I was sent a coding test which I completed and returned to them. They reviewed the coding test to decide whether to interview me.

A skype interview was then set up where I talked with 2 of the programmers at Vicarious Visions. They asked me several questions and we went over my answers on the programming test.

Interview Questions

• We went over my answers to the coding test, discussing how I arrived at my answers. They then gave me a few coding problems and watched as I solved them.   Answer Question

Game Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vicarious Visions in December 2010.

Interview

Lots of one on one or two on one interviews, a tour around the facilities, and lunch.