Vodafone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.9

Access Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egypt, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vodafone (Egypt, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

The first interview was technical, it was not that easy, asking tricky questions without illustrations, then the second was HR and it was such an easy one, they called me back to go for the managerial interview and I am preparing myself now.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY).

Interview

The initial interview stage involves some psychometric testing and for you to pre-record a video interview.
    The psychometric testing consisted of some "pattern matching" questions. They were fairly straightforward but the timeframe was tight. Following this there were some multi-choice questions about how you might respond to a typical business situation.
    For the video interview, there were 4 questions to answer, and you got 30 seconds to plan and then 3 minutes (one shot) to record a response.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Vodafone?   3 Answers
    • Describe a situation where you did something that other people might find difficult.   1 Answer
    • What does good customer service look like to you?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

first was the Phone interview with HR then onsite interview with manager in vodafone new york office
    interview based on resume and my total years of experience.
    tell me about yourself and your experience

PMO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by an intern 2 weeks later for a phone interview. After 2 more weeks was invited for personal interview, which went well. A week later they called me to let me know that they went with another candidate, however the job posting is still advertised and even weeks later they keep advertising it.

Interview Questions

• Do you struggle to meet deadlines   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview is runned by Hirevue.
    The first stage includes a psychometric test divided in two steps.

The first one is composed by 24 Logid puzzles.
    The second one is composed by 16 behavioural tests.

Interview Questions

• Suppose that you are enrolled in a team project and you have a collegue that currently doesn't cooperate. What would you like to do?   1 Answer

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with a representative from HR who was really nice and gave me a good overview of the company. Then, I had an interview with the supervisor for the role who went over my skills and my resume in depth. I did not make it to the final round of interviews, which would have been on site with a representative from the business side of Vodafone.

Interview Questions

• There are many telecommunications companies, why did you apply to Vodafone?   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

The Lead Recruiting Manager reached out and explained and discussed how stressed she was because she had all these interviews and was going on vacation- really! So I accepted a rushed last minute and unprofessional phone interview to fit her vacation schedule. There was no follow up. Not sure she was even listening to me.

Summer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smart, VA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (Smart, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

First you apply online if you get accepted they call you so evaluate your English on the phone if you pass at the end on the phone call they schedule a 3rd interview . The last interview consists of questions to evaluate you as a person

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest achievement?how did you achieve it ? And how did it affect you ?   4 Answers
    • Do you consider yourself creative ?   2 Answers
    • Tell me something you were creative in ?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a complex situation , where you had to explain an idea to someone?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I choose the partition i will train in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vodafone (Egypt, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone interview. not too long about 30 to 45mins I answered all my questions correctly one of the questions was tell me about yourself and the difference between a good employee and an exceptional employee, at the end of the interview she told me I passed. That I will have to come to there office close to dandy mall for the face to face interview, she gave me the date and time.

Interview Questions

• It started with tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Bid Management Liaison Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

I applied through NYU wasserman career website. I had 1 on-campus interview and 3 rounds of onsite interviews. the turn over time between 1st round and second round was more than 1 month time. on-campus interview panel consisted of one technical expert and HR personnel. It was behavioral round. subsequent rounds were based on case study