WDS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WDS Interview Questions

1.8

COSTUMER CARE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID) in May 2014.

Interview

Came in to meet with a recruiter. The company has a high rate of turnover so they really want to make sure you want to stay. Was offered job on the spot. Was sent to do a drug test same day and a background check was done which took two weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• Will talking to customers on the phone for hours be something you can do? Do you feel comfortable assisting angry customers?   Answer Question

Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, just answered some basic questions, then took an assessment and a drug test. After waiting for a day for the drug test results to come back I was then offered the job and accepted. After that there was a 6 week training. The training could have been better, the trainer was lazy and did not teach. Just had us read some PDF's.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID).

Interview

For me at least I showed up took a quick test on a computer (half hour maybe of questions you'll deal with on the job) 5 minute interview afterward asking when I'd like to start etc.

Negotiation

Short and easy

Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID) in May 2013.

Interview

You apply online, its a long and confusing process. But once that is done they will call you within one to two days. Or you can actually just walk in. You have to go in a couple times for paperwork. There is a drug test. Training is long, about a month and a half. But is super easy. the switch to actually taking calls is the hardest because they've been lessening how much they help the new recruits from the start. Nowadays they kinda just get thrown on to the floor and are expected to find their way.

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiating. I was able to negotiate hours because I needed part time for college. Though most are full time. Though with my time there it seems they took that away and require you to work months full time before they will even consider part time. Get your hours situated at the start, because it is very difficult to change them.

Knowledge Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WDS (Redmond, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online, I submitted my resume and all my personal information. Few days later I received a call from one the of managers, and I got an Interview by phon. Then, we set for a personal interview in their office. I went to their office and I met with a supervisor and a manager.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied at midnight, was called the next day at noon. Went in for interview two days later with some other people and signed in. Took an easy skills test, listened to sample phone calls, and then personality questions. They told me I passed and took me into a room and asked me questions about myself; eg. Three reasons we should pay you and train you, Tell me about a time you had a problem and how you solved it, In you past job what was one thing you supervisor asked you to improve on.

Interview Questions

• Three reasons we should pay you and train you?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had a problem and how you solved it.   1 Answer
    • In you past job what was one thing you supervisor asked you to improve on   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accept the offer, or don't get hired.

Verizon Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WDS in January 2012.

Interview

I was actually hired through a temp agency, and the interview process was casual. Eventually, you were evaluated by the team lead / supervisor who then determined whether to keep you on staff.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in tech support before?
      Have you provided any help over the phone before?
      What makes you interested in this field of work?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Bellevue, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

They bring you into the building, alternate people interviewing you.

All they asked were rigged questions. Typical "I'm smarter than you interview". No questions would actually allow you to demonstrate some real creativity. I'd say 40% of the questions were semi trick questions. Bad feedback from the questions. Bad feedback from interaction.

Place looked ghetto too. Their kitchen was dirty. They didn't have any free drinks. The room the developers work in looks trashy while a bunch of the rest of the company had nice offices... The other developers didn't seem very competent either.

Interview Questions

• Make an algorithm that builds words that are same forward as reverse   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID) in September 2011.

Interview

Incredibly relaxed interview where they test your basic communication skills as well as ability to use a computer. HR will ask basic questions about your commitment, but ultimately if you can pass a drug test, you will likely be hired for training. The real thing is that they really judge if you can perform the job during initial and secondary training. This is when most of the people who are hired are let go.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WDS (Wichita Falls, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

It really only takes one interview and you are hired on. What they do is you go into a room and get on a computer and you take mock calls then after that they will call you back and do the actual interview process where they ask you what days that you would like off.

Interview Questions

• They never really had any bad moments within the interview proccess   Answer Question