WEST Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WEST

WEST

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WEST

Interview

I applied. They did a small interview and then they called me for the actual interview. Three people were there and they asked me questions about the company and myself.

Interview Questions
  • How would this position help you further in life?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WEST (Surrey, BC) in Sep 2017

Interview

Most unprofessional and prejudiced. They call you for an interview and collect your resume and then tell you that if the vacancy is not filled you would be called for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
  • Only one question that was asked is "Did you bring your resume?"
  • What position did you apply for?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WEST (Albany, NY) in Apr 2016

Interview

Some common questions be asked. Talk about your previous sales experience. What project you have been handled.What is your weakness? Do you like to working in a team?overall, it is a average difficulty interview

Interview Questions
  • What is your ideal working condition? How do you communicate with people?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WEST (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Interview process was a phone interview where they asked you questions about your experience and how you handle certain scenarios when it comes to the customer service industry. It was fairly an average process.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience have you had in customer service

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WEST (Beaumont, TX) in May 2015

Interview

Applied online and 2 day later I received a call from the recruiter. Completed a phone interview that same day (Monday) and was told to come in for a face to face interview with 2 forms of I.D. Took 2 quizzes in the hiring office and passed both tests. Did the 1st interview with the recruiter & went with a seasoned rep to listen to calls. Completed a 2nd interview with a supervisor & was offered the position. Had to complete the W4 form and then received the information to go take a drug test. I was in the office for 3 hours but at least everything was accomplished at one time vs coming back and forth for interviews. Not a complicated experience at all though.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1 to 5 how would you rate your confidence & why?
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer, how did you handle it?
  • What do you plan to gain from working with out company?

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WEST (El Paso, TX) in Apr 2015

Interview

Phone interview, questions Second interview with one of the area managers The manager was really helpful and they explain the job in detail and gave you feedback to your questions. There are steps fill out the app online in their office Then wait a bit for feedback on what positions you can further on with Phone screen/ phone interview with questions given to you Face to face with one of the floor managers

Interview Questions
  • What makes great customer service? Would you further on even if the customer said no Do you have any obligations currently that would prevent you from missing work in the first 90 days? Have you ever had a job that you had to meet quotas ?

WEST

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WEST

Interview

filled out a basic two page application, 20 minute interview, typing and internet navigation test The interviewer was very nice. It has been two and a half years so I don't have more details.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WEST

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WEST in Mar 2015

Interview

For the pay that's offered, it was pretty intense and kind of over the top. It starts with a phone interview to gauge your interest, followed by an initial interview, then a third interview in which I had to do a sales presentation. There was also the skills test that weeded out folks: customer service, computer skills, and technical skills. You basically take that during the application processes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WEST (Omaha, NE) in Feb 2015

Interview

They only asked a few very basic questions that I breezed through, and in the end the interview went like this: Do you want the job? Yes I do.Great, you're hired!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WEST (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2015

Interview

training class, various customer service questions, demonstrating teamwork, the ability to communicate with clients and co workers, type at least 30 wpm, Microsoft office familiar, ability to follow instructions correctly

Interview Questions
  • How could I be an asset to the company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews