WEST Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WEST Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WEST (Albany, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Some common questions be asked. Talk about your previous sales experience. What project you have been handled.What is your weakness? Do you like to working in a team?overall, it is a average difficulty interview

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal working condition? How do you communicate with people?   Answer Question

IT Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WEST (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

They only asked a few very basic questions that I breezed through, and in the end the interview went like this: Do you want the job? Yes I do.Great, you're hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WEST.

Interview

Phone and on-site interviews. Three phone conversations. On-site meetings and interviews with three managers and two analysts. Lunch with HR person. On-site tour of building and facilities, discussion on benefits and medical coverage.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WEST (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2011.

Interview

Send in resume. Came in, had one on one initial interview with online assessment of microsoft skills. Had 2nd interview with Director. Offered position within 2 weeks.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WEST (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview is on the phone and depending on the recruiter not a real problem. The interview was fine depending on the person you are talking too at the time. The interview will focus on the skills set and the ability to do the job in at times a stressful outcome. The person can succeed by answering the questions posed with no reference to anything that is not on point to the job duties and responsiblities to perform the job accuractly.

Interview Questions

• The questions were simple on experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WEST.

Interview

filled out a basic two page application, 20 minute interview, typing and internet navigation test The interviewer was very nice. It has been two and a half years so I don't have more details.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I interviewed at WEST (El Paso, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Asked me to navigate to a website, how do i use a phone, how ot access camera., about my attendance. How do I sent a mms. How to navigate through company website.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at WEST (San Antonio, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Previously a customer rep so I was approached by my supervisor and was encouraged to apply for a supervisor position. Fill out application in HR office and was asked for an interview in the following couple of days. After interview, they called me the next day and offered me the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WEST (Appleton, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was very standard. Canned questions that they read off of a cheat sheet. I interviewed with HR first. Second interview was with the managers on the program. Then came the offer. A 1-2 week process. They hire quickly due to turnover. Their interviews couldn't be more cookie cutter in nature, all of the standard HR questions are asked. HR doesn't really know much about the specific programs, they are more of a screening for competency.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at work when you disagreed with your boss and how you handled that.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WEST (Middleton, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

Brief and fast. I had a feeling they were trying to move the process faster than I wanted. I asked if they could meet the salary of another offer I received and they said yes. This ended up not happening. A few months down the road i felt lied to and cheated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate.