Washington International School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington International School

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Washington International School (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process was professional, helpful to get a better sense of what the culture was like. This school is one of the top private schools in the area and the tuition that parents are willing to pay to get their children in reveals this!

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Washington International School (Washington, DC) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed over skype with the division director. It was a bit difficult because of the time difference. I met director again at jobs fair for a face to face interview. It seemed like a very good and accomplished school but I was unable to accept because of visa sponsorship issues.

Interview Questions

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Washington International School (Washington, DC) in December 2010.

Interview

This took quite a long time--I had inquired in the summer in person though they were not hiring. Later saw post online and called, went in, convinced them that I was the right person despite the fact that the hiring process had formally ended. I really wanted that job and I got it.

Interview Questions

• Explaining ideas on specific assessments for diverse learners   Answer Question