Watson Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Watson Clinic Interview Questions

2.7

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Clinic (Lakeland, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and waited a week, received a phone call, invited for in-person interview, was given a tour of the facility, asked some basic questions and went over resume briefly, and finally received response "still interviewing other candidates through end of month" which basically is a formal way of saying they're not interested.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any questions for me?"
      Asked general questions about experience and job history.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Clinic (Lakeland, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. I was contacted by phone for a brief phone screen then asked to come in for testing and a face to face interview . I had a total of two in person Interviews (Lakeland, FL).
    The process took 3 weeks.

The first interview was professional, he was easy to talk to and asked appropriate questions. When I finished with the interview he had me fill out background paperwork/reference check before the job offer which was an extreme waste of time. I think that should be done after the last interview and job offer.

The final interview was very cold and unprofessional. She made a few comments that were uncalled for about a previous employee. I was unable to judge much about the interviewer's personality, and am fairly certain she wasn't able to garner much about mine either.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very standard ("What has been your greatest accomplishment?" "What are your weaknesses", etc.).   Answer Question

Digital Content Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Watson Clinic (Lakeland, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process at Watson Clinic was one of the best experiences I have had in the area. The managers asked all the right questions and were extremely professional; even in getting back to me in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on my coding skills and Search Engine Best Practices in the medical industry.   1 Answer

Clinical Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Watson Clinic (Lakeland, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

received a call from the manager to come in for an interview. Meet one on one with her then was sent to Human Resources for testing and to fill out back ground paper work

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Watson Clinic?   1 Answer

Coordinator Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Clinic (Lakeland, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I'm currently working at this company and was applying for another position so the interview process was a simple one on one interview. I met with the person that I would be working for in their office and it was a very relaxed interview.

PSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watson Clinic (Lakeland, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Was called and given a phone interview. Then was called in for a one on one. Went to interview and a appt time but had to wait for 30 minutes before she came out to from her office eating to talk to me. The supervisor seemed very nice and open minded at the interview especially when I explained I have to children with mental disabilities.

Interview Questions

• Really weren't any questions accept for what shift would I like to work.   1 Answer

Patient Services Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Watson Clinic (Lakeland, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied on line and received an email shortly after maybe 2 days for an interview. Wemy to the interview along with 9 others but they had multiple positions. Then received a second interview with the dept. manager. After that interview I was offered the position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions dealt mostly with your experience and customer service experience.   Answer Question