WayForward Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at WayForward Technologies

Sort:

Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WayForward Technologies.

Interview

Contacted via e-mail to come in for an interview. Opon showing up signed an NDA, was given a tour and showed what I was going to be working on.

Interview Questions

• Didn't even feel like an interview, no interview questions, just a tour and looking at the project I would work on.   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WayForward Technologies (Santa Clarita, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

they showed me around the building. Introduced me to potential co-workers. Showed me the projects that they where working on. Then we went into a meeting room and discussed terms.

Interview Questions

• do you know Maya? Do you know 3dsMax? would you be willing to take X for compensation. May you start monday?   1 Answer

Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WayForward Technologies (Valencia, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

got a call from an employee who was working at the company and offered to come in for an interview. Went in with portfolio.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself with 3 adjectives.   2 Answers

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WayForward Technologies (Valencia, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Asked about any video games that I have played, if I have found any bugs that went unnoticed in that game. How was my attention to detail when it came to the tiniest of things. Are you ok with playing the same game over and over.