Werner Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Campus Recruiting16%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Werner Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Werner Enterprises

Interview

It is a quick and easy process. The managers were attentive and helped me get everything I needed. I would recommend this company to other drivers. The truck was comfortable and warm

Interview Questions
  • What do I look for in a company?
    1 Answer

Werner Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Werner Enterprises

Interview

Fast n easy ugh having to write lots of stuff just to see information kinda no fun so wish i didnt have together a couple weeks ago and we are all set up lol

Werner Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Werner Enterprises

Interview

It’s a very easy place to into. You could really call it a screening rather than an interview. They tell you almost everything you need to know about what accounts are available and the ask when you come to a training facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Werner Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Werner Enterprises

Interview

Many phones calls and background questions. They really want to make sure they know who their hiring. Be prepared to wait for weeks for the entire process to be completed

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any Incidents or tickets of any kind for the last 5 to 7 years

Werner Enterprises

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises

Interview

The phone interview was good but the video interview terrible. The two guys supposedly “Managers” don’t even remember their names were just sitting there doing nothing. They did not do their introduction I don’t even know who were they. They were quite the whole time. The process was easy but I knew it that I would never want to work with such unprofessional people.

Interview Questions
  • Can you get the job done,? They were saying it’s a grind it’s hard job like as if they didn’t want to conduct the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Omaha, NE) in Apr 2021

Interview

Standard questions about background and experience. The people were pleasant to speak with. It was a comfortable process. No surprises or any off the wall questions. I enjoyed the process

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you’ve faced a difficult situation, how did you overcome the situation? How would you describe your management style?

Werner Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises in Feb 2021

Interview

Very laid back interview process. I spoke with a recruiter briefly, and she advanced me forward to have a second interview with company management. My second interview was laid back and very casual as well.

Interview Questions
  • How would you interact with drivers and allow them to feel like a vital part of the company and not outsiders out on the road alone?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Jacksonville, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Maybe a little pressing at times such as demanding the total expected compensation 2 pages into the application page. Do research before putting in these numbers! They will try to leverage you.

Interview Questions
  • What is your total expected compensation?

Werner Enterprises

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises in Dec 2020

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews and was offered the job about a month after the last one. It was a little more laid back than I was expecting but still challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Werner Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Werner Enterprises

Interview

it was a standard 3-step selection process. Nothing out of the ordinary. The recruiters were polite and they gave me all the information necessary through the steps I had to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews

Werner Enterprises Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Werner Enterprises as 55.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Driver and OTR Driver rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Truck Driver and Class A Truck Driver roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Werner Enterprises takes an average of 19 days when considering 90 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Driver had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Transportation Management Trainee roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 26 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Werner Enterprises according to 90 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 20.45%