Werner Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 84 of over 84 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Werner Enterprises

Werner Enterprises

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises

Interview

The phone interview was good but the video interview terrible. The two guys supposedly “Managers” don’t even remember their names were just sitting there doing nothing. They did not do their introduction I don’t even know who were they. They were quite the whole time. The process was easy but I knew it that I would never want to work with such unprofessional people.

Interview Questions
  • Can you get the job done,? They were saying it’s a grind it’s hard job like as if they didn’t want to conduct the interview.
    Answer Question

Werner Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises in Feb 2021

Interview

Very laid back interview process. I spoke with a recruiter briefly, and she advanced me forward to have a second interview with company management. My second interview was laid back and very casual as well.

Interview Questions
  • How would you interact with drivers and allow them to feel like a vital part of the company and not outsiders out on the road alone?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Jacksonville, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Maybe a little pressing at times such as demanding the total expected compensation 2 pages into the application page. Do research before putting in these numbers! They will try to leverage you.

Interview Questions
  • What is your total expected compensation?

Werner Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Werner Enterprises

Interview

it was a standard 3-step selection process. Nothing out of the ordinary. The recruiters were polite and they gave me all the information necessary through the steps I had to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in America, OK

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (America, OK) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online and received an email from a recruiter, so I replied back giving my best availability and that email is best for correspondence. Then I got ghosted. I applied online again and received an email from a different recruiter. I replied back giving my best availability and that email is best for correspondence. Then I got ghosted. Again. This went on 4 more times. I did a live chat one time and asked why I kept getting ghosted. They claimed that they don't want to "give away any details to scammers." I'm trying to leave my job to come work for Werner; I can't just quit before I apply! I still work as a truck driver for a living; I can't simply stop working just to make a phone call. Email truly is king for me.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do you have?

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Farmington, NM) in Mar 2020

Interview

Rep came to our CDL program and we were offered jobs right out of completion of 2 month course. 160 hours is what they require. Stated we would have to complete Werner orientation and issued a trainer for a few weeks and afterwards issued a truck and route close to home.

Interview Questions
  • Asked when I graduate CDL course?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Omaha, NE)

Interview

Met at a career fair then did a Zoom video call with recruiter and two managers. Nice process because can do the interview over video chat instead of traveling to Omaha. Relatively normal interview questions that you can prepare for beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself. Why do you want to work for Werner? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell us about your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Omaha, NE) in Dec 2019

Interview

They made the interview easy by getting to know you first. Interviewer makes you feel comfortable which is great if you are typically nervous during interviews. This definitely helps you build your confidence.

Werner Enterprises

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises in Jul 2019

Interview

A recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. Had a phone interview and didn't hear from the interviewer for 2 months. I finally reached back out and we set up a time for a "quick chat". At the start of the phone call she joked about how she couldn't find my resume, but eventually found it under papers on her desk, this is very unprofessional. After our call, we set up a webcam interview. Following this, I didn't hear anything for another two months despite being told I would hear something in less than 1 month. I followed up again, and was told the hiring managers needed until mid-September to decide how many people they could take on. Well, it's currently mid-October, and I haven't heard a peep. This recruiter has been very unprofessional throughout this whole process and if I get an offer, I will promptly decline because of this behavior.

Interview Questions
  • If I was to be one part on either the truck or the trailer, which would I be and why?

Werner Enterprises

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises in Jun 2019

Interview

Just a discussion about your experiences and what you've done. Its very casual and they mostly hire based off of personality. They usually do 2 interviews, but I was hired after one. On some interviews they will take you to lunch and chat about the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews