West Tennessee Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Tennessee Healthcare

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Tennessee Healthcare (Jackson, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

The hospital admitting department head and the Emergency Room head along with two supervisors interviewed me at the same time.
    It was the most exciting interview I have ever had. They had left the door open to the room and a man was spewing blood down the hall.
    The ER boss said. "Well, since you havent left yet this might be the job for you" They all took turns asking me questions
    After they were finished, they all took turns being upfront and honest about the often stressful, emotional, tense and at times dangerous working conditions I would be involved.

Interview Questions

• Do you thrive in a fast paced work place   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at West Tennessee Healthcare (Jackson, TN).

Interview

Interview was group of managers/staff nurses. Each took turns asking different questions. The process for me was easy because I do well speaking with groups. After the interview I received a call from HR offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Average questions about co-worker issues. To give situations from past experience. Why you think you would be good for the job.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Tennessee Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview

Sat down with two department directors who asked interview questions. Laid back environment with discussion questions. Seemed to be feeling me out and deciding where would be the best fit for me. Felt positive after leaving interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at West Tennessee Healthcare.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and then department. Interview was good and recruiter was nice. Process took a few weeks. It helped that I had reference letters and a copy of my education available to turn in.

PTA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at West Tennessee Healthcare in December 2010.

Interview

One interview, simple questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pay is non-negotiable

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The interview process is notoriously long. It may take 3-4 weeks before they call you for an interview. You first have an interview with Human Resources. If you make it thru that then HR will set up an interview with the manager or director of the area you are applying for. Then HR will call you hopefully with an offer.

Negotiation

With nurses there is no negotiating. It's based on base pay and experience

X-RAY Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at West Tennessee Healthcare (Jackson, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

Very nice people, not rushed. They were very accommodating to my schedule

Negotiation

They use a guide and wouldn't go above it