WestRock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WestRock Interview Questions

Interviews at WestRock

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WestRock.

Interview

They usually hire only at a 3-4 B-Schools. Three rounds. The first is on campus, one or two 30 mins behavioral plus tell me about yourself sort of questions. The second round consisted of 3-4 interviews at the office, 1 hour each, including an interview with a psychologist. In addition to that had to go through a team exercise with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions on leadership.   1 Answer

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WestRock (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews before the on sight interview. The on sight interview was a panel of 4 members , which took about 2.5 hours to complete. I had to present a continuous improvement project from previous employment.

Interview Questions

• Typical situation questions; tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at WestRock.

Interview

I had a phone interview 2 months ago with the regional finance director. It seemed like it went really well, since the he kept telling me I was doing well and talked to me about the next steps in details. I should have heard from them 2 weeks at most after the interview. I followed up with HR twice, but she did not have any feedback for me from the director. However, she is very kind and professional, and assured me the position hasn’t been filled. That position has been open for almost a year. Something is really wrong with the company. They need to give people proper feedback.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WestRock (Norcross, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a lengthy process. There was only one interview. The interviewer was not extremely knowledgeable about the processes of the job. The interview was blocked for only an hour as they had the conference room booked immediately following the interview, unfortunately, the interview ran long. I had a number of questions, I just think it was unfortunate only a block of time was scheduled for the interview, none the less, it turned out well.

On Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WestRock (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Asked questions not pertinent to the role. Constantly interrupted questioning and conversation. Mocked interviewee answers (and laughed). Relayed my credentials were insignificant (Masters Degree holder & Veteran). Very rude experience. It was an easy interview; the interviewers were not very experienced.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestRock.

Interview

First phone screen with HR, then phone interview with manager. After phone interview they invited me to on-site interview. It took 3 hours. I interviewed with 4 people. The interview was average. The whole process took about 2 months.

Ar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WestRock (Richmond, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview questions were All situational based. Perceptions of people were hey were proud of the company's culture. Building is beautiful. Offices were all cubicals. People seemed very stressed.

Give an example of when you coached someone, Give an example of when a situation didn't turn out as expected, Tell a time when you went above and beyond for a customer, Give an example of a time you negotiated for something, Tell us about a time when you had to present an idea to co-workers/boss and it wasn't well received.

Interview Questions

• When did you go over and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for this company and why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WestRock.

Interview

Was simple and fast. Felt more like a conversation than an interview. They did not ask to many questions, they were more interested to see if you could be a leader.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Interview

panel interview. i was shocked with the hostility that came from one older woman and another younger lady. The older woman had the audacity to tell me that my resume was "all over the place" out of nowhere. It wasn't meant to be I suppose

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome a challenging project   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WestRock (Oxford, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

They came to a career fair at my university, and when I talked to them at the fair, they signed me up for a 30 minute interview the next day.