KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

WestRock Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 283 of over 283 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WestRock

WestRock

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestRock

Interview

Was contacted by two westrock employees to schedule an interview. After scheduling the interviewer cancelled for a family emergency last minute, then never replied to any emails sent when trying to reschedule.

Interview Questions
  • Wasn't asked any questions, interviewer cancelled.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

WestRock

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WestRock in May 2022

Interview

Smooth process, not under pressure, just be yourself , talking about previous companies and jobs various employers. The testing was basic and was about 30-40 minutes long. There was 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • How did I handle a challenging situation with another individual on a job site?

WestRock

Application

I interviewed at WestRock

Interview

Take test, if you past test you get the job. Apply for job then interviewed. If you pass the interview you will get a email discussing test requirements. After you take test and if you pass you get the job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

WestRock

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WestRock in Apr 2022

Interview

Applied through Indeed after the listing had only been posted. After about 2-3 business days I received a message from the recruiter via Indeed to complete two 1 hour assessments to test my skills and critical thinking and etc. The same day received a call from the recruiter stating that I passed the assessment and was invited in for a tour and interview. Interviewed with 7 people, 6 of which who would be your direct co-workers and 1 being the trainer/recruiter. Received an offer 3-4 days later. The process was overall quick and responsive everyone was nice and respectful as well as welcoming and went out of their way to introduce themselves even the people I wasn't interviewing were walking up and greeting themselves after everything I understood just how great of a company this would be to work mainly being everyone being happy no one complained at all and had amazingly positive attitudes glad that I get to be apart of something so great.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Work history that relates to or is similar to the job you are applying for if any? Do you know anyone that works there?

WestRock

Application

I interviewed at WestRock

Interview

Pointless questions... too personal... I was there to clock in get to work. not play their little 21 questions game. Ill never wanna work for goofballs. "Describe yourself in 5 words". No, how about you worry about gross margin and trying to make money for the company rather than wasting my time.

Interview Questions
  • something like " tell me something a supervisor has done that they shouldn't have" so basically wanting be to bash a supervisor.... the only reason they would ask this question is because they don't want anyone that's gonna speak up when they themselves mess up. which is great news didn't wanna work for goofballs anyway

WestRock

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestRock

Interview

Foi um dos processos que eu mais me senti confortável e tranquila para me expressar e assim ter um bom desempenho, o time com certeza dá vontade de trabalhar lá..

Interview Questions
  • Como você se vê daqui 5 anos e 10 anos? Porque gostaria trabalhar na empresa?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestRock (Saint Paul, MN)

Interview

Unprofessional, unprepared, and a waste of my time. Recruiter scheduled an interview in the am and called on time [Elizabeth Quick], but I noticed some noise in the background. The recruiter was driving in the car on her way to work. How are you going to interview me, or even remember my feedback, or even take me serious when you are in your car diving to work. This was the sign that I needed to stay at my current role as unprepared and unprofessional and a waste of my time. I have a choice where I work and I am interviewing companies as well as they are interviewing me. If you want high quality talent, your recruiters have to exemplify the same standards.

Interview Questions
  • Small talk Bo real questions ask she was driving
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solvay, NY

Application

I interviewed at WestRock (Solvay, NY)

Interview

Phone interview process, no one called back, I had to continue to contact them before finally being told job was for a different location . Talked about a different position

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Blumenau

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WestRock (Blumenau) in Feb 2022

Interview

We began by going into a proper area for the interview. We then sat down and introduced ourselves. Afterwards we began the interview process. It was straight forward which caused no confusion what so over.

Interview Questions
  • What did you think about the orientation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestRock (Aurora, IL) in Feb 2022

Interview

Fácil, entrevista online e em grupo, sem dinâmica. A analista conduziu perfeitamente a conversa, super disposta e solícita. Ela se apresentou, falou sobre a vaga e já partiu para a entrevista e ao longo da apresentação ia fazendo perguntas direcionadas.

Interview Questions
  • - Fale sobre você - Suas experiências acadêmicas e profissionais - Nível técnicos: office, programas em geral, idiomas - Qual sua meta de carreira? - Se tinha alguma pergunta sobre a vaga.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 283 Interviews

WestRock Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at WestRock as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.72 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Process Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Machine Operator and Financial Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at WestRock takes an average of 27 days when considering 266 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Financial Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 44 days).

Common stages of the interview process at WestRock according to 266 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 17.20%