WestRock Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at WestRock

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 243 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at WestRock (United States)

Interview

A complete waste of time. Was lied to throughout the whole interview. When they tell you that you're working 6 days, don't believe them. All they want are bodies in the door.

Interview Questions
  • The typical boring questions that everyone asks.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WestRock (United States)

Interview

Submitted resume on direct website’s job listing, took their assessment, went in for interview. Had all of the Supply Planning managers present along with Team Leads and one Sr. Supply Planner (5 total). Talked through my resume and was asked mainly customer service/situational type questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stressful situations when dealing with customers?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WestRock (United States)

Interview

first step phone interview with HR Second round: panel interview (4 or more managers); (Director leads the interview process) want to make sure you are the right fit; behavioral questions, critical thinking questions

Interview Questions
WestRock
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at WestRock (United States)

Interview

Very pleasant experience and enjoyable people. The company clearly treats them well and they definitely enjoy what they do. It is definitely a company I could see myself enjoying working for.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you worked on a team and what was your role in that scenario?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at WestRock (United States)

Interview

It was very thorough. First part was taking an assessment for math, vocab, speed, and mechanical aptitude. If called back, it's a sit down interview with at least a panel of 3. If they decide you're a good fit, you get two physicals.

Interview Questions
WestRock
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brazil
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WestRock (Brazil) in Jan 2021

Interview

Fiz 3 entrevistas, bem curtas e objetivas, focadas em saber o que eu já tinha feito na vida. Pediram tanto na dinâmica em grupo, quanto na pré dinâmica para eu falar sobre tudo que eu já tinha feito na vida.

Interview Questions
  • Se eu dominava excel, como seria o deslocamento até a empresa, como seria meu relacionamento com grandes clientes. O entrevistador pediu também para eu falar sobre mim como pessoa, sem citar necessariamente o profissional.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WestRock (United States)

Interview

In my interview, there was a great level of empathy, interesting questions, and attention to detail in my portfolio. I enjoyed meeting different members of the team to get a holistic view of what the work would entail.

Interview Questions
WestRock
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WestRock (United States)

Interview

Three-person interview team. Mostly general questions about work ethic. How you feel about long hours. Are you fast past worker, Very friendly and helpful with video as you wait with information about the company? If the selected second interview with company tutor.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work with others and safety questions?
Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WestRock (Norcross, GA) in Dec 2020

Interview

A recruiter reached out through email about conducting a phone interview. We setup the phone interview and spoke briefly about the company and my resume. I was advised my information would be forwarded to HR for the next steps which was an on-site interview. The on-site was conducted with 2 interviewers and was fairly laid back. We talked more about the company and my background. I was asked a couple questions and they told me HR would contact me if selected for the position. I received a call offering me the job pending my background check, drug screen, and physical. I have completed all the steps at this point and waiting for a follow up.

Interview Questions
  • How long after your background check, physical, and drug screen did it take to actually start or hear back?
  • How would you rate the importance of Production, Cost, Quality, and Safety?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WestRock (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

First interview with Randi. Very sweet. 2nd interview was through teams. 5 people on the call, kind on intimidating to have that many people judging everything you say. I was very nervous and I think it definitely showed. I did not get offered the position. He did ask the stock price and surprisingly I knew that due to researching about the company. They did that to throw me off my game but I knew that.

Interview Questions
  • What’s our stock price? Define a situation where you effectively communicated ? Define a situation where you effectively demonstrated problem solving? -Tell me about yourself. -What interest you in this position? Why do you want to leave you current job? Difficult situation and how you resolved it? How do you prioritize?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 243 Interviews