Westfield Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Westfield Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield Center, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance (Westfield Center, OH).

Interview

I went through a phone screwing with HR and a thorough discussion with the hiring manager. I was then called in for a 4 hour interview where I met with 9 different people. I was scheduled for a follow-up call with the hiring manager a few days later but received an email from HR less than an hour before the call was to take place to tell me that she didnt want to talk to me because everyone decided that I was "not a good fit."

Interview Questions

• The read off a script and every single.person thought the process was cumbersome and felt uncomfortable with it.   Answer Question

Casualty Lit Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR at home office to go over my resume and the position, followed a week later by face to face interview with 2 hiring managers. Interview was hastily arranged and out of town but not paid for by the company. Interview followed format of going over my resume and experience, then a description of the job, followed by several questions and an opportunity to ask questions.
    After the interview I was advised by phone that, although I was a good candidate, no offers to any candidate were being extended at that time due to a restructuring. The position is still advertised.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior based questions (tell me a time...). Several questions about working remotely. Several technical questions about construction defect.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I went through two phone interviews, first with HR and then with the manager I'd be working under. They asked about my educational background, personality, and accomplishments. There were no real technical questions--we just discussed my experience level. I thought the interviews went really well; however, I did not hear back after my second interview, even after emailing and calling about a week later. They took far too long to send me an automated email saying I did not get the position.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruiter contact first to set up a phone interview. Basic Behavioral based interview questions in the face to face. Friendly interviewers. Phone interview first and then a face to face interview with 2 people.

Data Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield Center, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance (Westfield Center, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a group Skype interview. The questions were easy, but the video on Skype made me semi-uncomfortable. Not sure why this company pushes "Contract to Hire" so hard either.

Event Logistics Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westfield Center, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance (Westfield Center, OH).

Interview

Lengthy but throughout , 5 interviews - initial phone with recruiter, then in person with team, then in person with management, another phone with hiring manager then final team "get-to-know"... offer came quick after!

Interview Questions

• Very regimented and formal process, all interviews working from same stock questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance.

Interview

An initial phone interview followed by a 4 hour panel interview meeting with senior level management and team leaders, as well as other team members. First, I met with two people who were senior management for an hour an a half, followed by two more people who were team members (one was a team leader) for another hour and a half, then I had lunch with two more team members in the cafeteria in a much more informal setting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance.

Interview

Horrible- The Manager did not know what job I applied for and was unable to keep the candidates straight. In the end she offered jobs that people did not apply for.

Graduate Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied in November and in February a recruiter got in contact with me. We had a 45 minute phone interview that went well. I was told that I should hear back in two weeks. By the fourth week, I emailed the recruiter for feedback. At the end of the week, I was told that I would not be moving forward in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you took on a leadership role in a position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield Center, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westfield Insurance (Westfield Center, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I First received a phone interview which was with a recruiter who asked general questions. Then a Skype interview was set up with 3 of the people in the department. The Skype interview was very casual and more about getting to know me then asking questions about my past experience etc. No situational questions. Very pleasant interview

Interview Questions

• where do you go to school?
      What do you want to learn in the internship?
      what frustrates you?