- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH Area
- - Westfield Center, OH
- - Medina, OH
- - Shaker Heights, Optional[OH]
- - Cleveland, OH
- - Wadsworth, OH
- - Seville, OH
- - Akron, OH Area
- - Richfield, OH
- - Akron, OH
- - Columbus, OH Area
- - Columbus, OH
- - Tennessee
- - Knoxville, TN Area
- - Knoxville, TN
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, NC Area
- - Charlotte, NC
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
- - Research Triangle Park, NC
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - Scottsdale, AZ
- - Virginia
- - Richmond, VA Area
- - Richmond, VA
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
Found 213 of over 225 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "1. Bad bad bad management" (in 10 reviews)
- "Managers are basically clueless as to what their team does and what their resource needs actually are." (in 7 reviews)
- "Salary almost never increases" (in 7 reviews)
- "A very uninnovative and risk averse culture." (in 7 reviews)
- "Upper management is pretty arrogant, and is NEVER seen outside their special 'wing' of the building except getting coffee in the cafeteria in the morning." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Westfield Insurance and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 5, 2022 - Golf CourseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting work, good managers, overtime
they could have given higher pay
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cares about employees Work life balance
Salary isn’t the highest in comparison to job description
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 8, 2022 - Underwriter in Westfield Center, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people are great, working remote.
Systems and processes are completely broken, it's impossible to get even the simplest things done in a timely manner. Sr management either doesn't know or doesn't care.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 31, 2022 - Account Representative 1RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Westfield has a lovely home office. They are leveraging the use of technology and work-at-home. The people are positive and I have made several friends.
Pay has not kept up with rising cost of living. I have been locked into my position for far longer than is reasonable for a high-performer. Co-workers are not held to accountability. Workload is far too large for the team hired. Jobs are being out-sourced to a BPO team.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct 10, 2022 - Group LeaderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture, bonus , work life balance with remote work options.
Healthcare benefits rising and bad pwrformnace year lead to no bonus.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 10, 2022 - IT LeaderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture and people Great leadership Flexiblity
Location and commute. Salary and benefits
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 8, 2022 - Administrive Assistant in Columbus, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home, decent compensation and benefits.
Bad communication, and like most companies, will try to save a buck and lose people and not re-staff to save money and over-work everyone else.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 24, 2022 - Organizational Change Management LeadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful people and beautiful campus!
None. Love working here and love the people.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 9, 2022 - Litigation Support ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pension and steady income. Country club if you like golf or fancily dressed people.
Highest levels of management only work to make things better for themselves.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 22, 2022 - SIU Analyst in Cleveland, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Growing company/work remotely supports work life balance
Lack of diversity and inclusion
Westfield Insurance Reviews FAQs
Westfield Insurance has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 225 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Westfield Insurance to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
60% of Westfield Insurance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Westfield Insurance 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.