Cover image for Whirlpool Corporation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Whirlpool Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 773 of over 773 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whirlpool Corporation

Whirlpool Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation

Interview

Online convenient interview at your own pace. I recorded at home and submitted when done. It was a recorded interview with automated questions. You had the option to rerecord each answer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself and your knowledge about computers
    Answer Question

Whirlpool Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation

Interview

Entrevista bilingue desafiadora com 2 gestores, um especialista e um gerente senior. Bastante desafiadora e com momentos de tensao, mas que me ajudaram a me posicionar de forma consistente. Logo, o saldo foi positivo

Interview Questions
  • Voce vai ser persistente, porque precisa insistir com a equipe...?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benton Harbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Benton Harbor, MI) in Jan 2023

Interview

The interviewer was very kind and did his best to make me feel comfortable. The questions were quite complicated the way they were asked. I spent too much energy trying to understand the question than formulating an answer. Quite confusing wording.

Interview Questions
  • Why whirlpool? An example of when you used data to direct your decision.

Anonymous Employee in Joinville

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Joinville) in Jan 2023

Interview

Foi ótimo, me senti avontade, profissionais educados e bem preparados. Fui muito bem recebi na instituição e espero fazer parte dessa grande empresa. Acho que tenho muito pra aprender e somar com essa grande família.

Interview Questions
  • Sobre oque a o whirlpool fabricava.

Whirlpool Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation

Interview

Foi um processo longo com dinâmicas porém na entrevista final foi bastante pessoal e interativo, fui muito bem acolhida e achei eles simpáticos e transparentes durante o processo, por mais que ele tenha demorado mais que o normal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whirlpool Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation

Interview

Short and to the point. Questions were directed to the overall experience, and certain situational questions both hard skills and soft skills related. Some questions were also hypothetical in nature.

Interview Questions
  • Is there anything that would prevent you from doing your job? I thought this question was interesting and applaud it.

Whirlpool Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation

Interview

2 interviews. First interview was behavioral and technical questions. Second interview was more how my technical background was utilized in my past experience and getting to know me better. Both interviews were with 2 people asking each questions.

Interview Questions
  • Was there anything from the interview questions asked that didn’t display some kind of characteristics and qualities that I wanted them to know I had.

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Monterrey, Nuevo León) in Nov 2022

Interview

La primera parte fue en inglés para saber el nivel debido a que el puesto lo requiere. En inglés me preguntaron sobre mis intereses y mi experiencia en el area. Después de hablar sobre mi experiencia la entrevista continuó en español y se hablaron sobre detalles del puesto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whirlpool Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation

Interview

The application process was straight forward, however, I was not moved forward after the assessment stage. I highly recommend attending a digital informational session to learn more about the process and speak to current members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whirlpool Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation

Interview

They have conducted two rounds of interviews. First on the school campus and second at the headquarters in Benton Harber with a tour of the facilities. Overall had a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 773 Interviews

Whirlpool Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Whirlpool Corporation as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Assembly Line Worker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Whirlpool Corporation takes an average of 23 days when considering 486 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Assembly Line Worker had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Whirlpool Corporation according to 486 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.02%

Whirlpool Corporation logo

Affiliated Companies

Whirlpool Corporation Careers

Cover image for Whirlpool Corporation

Looking to build a career that matters? You’ve come to the right place. For generations, our company has been helping people make the most...More

• Our Leadership
  • Our ESG Commitments
  • Our DNA
  • Innovation

Company Updates

Logo

11 days ago

Company News
“We are proud once again to be named as one of America’s most JUST companies in recognition of our commitment to a healthy and equitable workplace, social responsibility and environmental sustainability,” said Marc Bitzer, Chairman and CEO of Whirlpool Corporation.
Shared image - Whirlpool Corporation named one of America's most JUST companies for 2023 | Whirlpool Corporation
www.whirlpoolcorp.com

Whirlpool Corporation Photos

+ Add Photo
Whirlpool Corporation photo of: North American Headquarters - Riverview Campus
Whirlpool Corporation photo of: Riverview Campus
Whirlpool Corporation photo of: Exterior view of our newly remodeled Benton Harbor Technology Center
Whirlpool Corporation photo of: World of Whirlpool
Whirlpool Corporation photo of: Greenville Whirlpool Corporation’s Greenville Operation makes KitchenAid small appliances.
Whirlpool Corporation photo of: Marion Operations
Whirlpool Corporation photo of: Findlay Operations produces dishwashers and is the first plant to utilize wind power.

Expert Career Advice