Wicresoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wicresoft Interview Questions

3.3

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, and then in person loop with client. Focus is on the client evaluation of the interview once Wicresoft has determined the skills are met for the contract need.

Interview Questions

• Share your prior experience that you feel prepared you most for this role.   1 Answer

Interview

Hiring is based on a telephone call. Interviews are typically client governed.

Interview Questions

• What are some differences between the various browsers and how do you address them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary of the job a bit.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wicresoft.

Interview

Interviews at MSFT and was hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wicresoft low balled me. They offered me much lower wages than everyone else was making, and I was more experience then a lot of people.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wicresoft (Plano, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

4 seperate interviews

Interview Questions

• What was your most succesful sale?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a great deal of room for negotiation

Language Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wicresoft (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview itself was quite straight forward. After applying for the role online I got an email for a telephone interview. The telephone interview involved asking if I was based in Shanghai and my availability to start work as well as asking if I was a native English speaker, these were the basic questions. After that it was followed by going on site and go through three face to face interviews, one by HR, one by a team member and one by a team manager. All members were friendly and asked very general to the book questions, so I didn't feel like it was a real challenge to answer them.

Interview Questions

• What skills can you contribute to this role?   1 Answer