Wooga Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wooga Interview Questions

Interviews at Wooga

3.1

Associate Game Designer Interview

Interview

Typical 3 Stage interviews.

Very friendly and professional.

It was genuinely pleasant experience as I was given all interests and time to learn about the company and the industry.

I know people complain about interviews taking too much time, but it's costing companies more. It's good to see a company like Wooga where they efficiently handle scheduling and handle interviews professionally.

I also received feedback on why I was not selected, which I agree 100%. It would not have been a best match for both of us(due to difference in my skill set and interest).

Thank you for your time, Wooga!

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wooga.

Interview

We just had a few email exchanges and had an Excel test. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to advance any further than that.

Though disappointing that I didn't get a better chance to showcase my background, the recruiter was awesome in every aspect of the process. I would love for future chances with the company.

Interview Questions

• The Excel test was much different than I had imagined-revolved around a case study specific to the gaming industry. Since I am hoping to transition over, I felt that lack of experience hurt a lot.   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wooga.

Interview

The whole thing went fast.
    Got an email for a Skype interview with the HR after my online application after just 3 days.
    So I got all prepared with whatever I could.
    Skype interview with a working student at HR department who's only been working there for 2 months. She's nice but it's very unprofessional to let a working student to lead the whole interview just by herself even she's english native speaker would not change the fact. She did ask what a HR supposed to ask I guess. But letting a working student with just 2 months experience at a company to do the first interview does not give a positive impression about the company at all.

Interview Questions

• What kind of challenge you face in your previous job and how did you face it.   Answer Question

Ninja Interview

Interview

Fully reimbursed by the company and very thorough. 3 telephone interviews followed by an onsite interview in Berlin. I got to meet my whole future team in and official interview atmosphere and as well during an unofficial lunch.

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berli (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wooga (Berli (Russia)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and two days later, I received an email to have a Skype interview. I passed the interview, so they gave me a test to evaluate my skills as a UI Designer.

After that, one or two weeks later, Wooga flew me to Berlin to have a personal interview. However, one week later they declined my application because they moved forward with other applicant with more experience than me.

Interview Questions

• I think everything in general, because it was my very first official interview. But it was a fantastic experience.   Answer Question

Associate Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wooga (Berlin (Germany)) in August 2017.

Interview

As I applied spontaneously before, I was first contact by email to inquire if I was still interested. A few days later, I was invited to a skype interview with HR.
    After that interview, I had another Skype interview with 2 Game Designers from the company..
    The last step was an interview day in the office. I had several interviews with different people and we also had lunch together.
    HR followed up the interview confirming some details and a week later I had an offer from them.

Backend Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wooga.

Interview

The process consists of 3 phases:
    - HR interview (with a very nice **and respectful** person)
    - Technical interview I
    - Technical interview II
    I didn't make it past the first technical interview... If you think you answered the questions well and didn't proceed, don't question your abilities because these kind of interviews depends on "Luck" much more than measuring your technical abilities or cultural fit (yes.. you read it right). In my case, I know luck is not one of my strongest points :D

Interview Questions

• - data structures and their complexities
      - design a system
      - basic computer science questions (like "1st year Computer science students in a Computer science course" questions)... really   Answer Question

Backend Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wooga in July 2015.

Interview

Skype interview with recruiter to get know me and my experience, questions about technologies, agile practices, game development experience, expectation of salary and time to relocation.

If the recruiter find you interesting to continue the process, next interview it's a technical interview with the head of technology, the interview had many questions of computer science you only see in college, not really questions of real work and problems you face every day.

Head of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wooga (Berlin (Germany)) in March 2015.

Interview

I've met a lot of people in 1:1 to get to know the people and culture at Wooga. All meetings where on site. We made an office tour and I was introduced to my future team. All my questions were answered honestly.

Interview Questions

• There where no special interview questions. It was a lot about my past activities, my interests and my future plans.   Answer Question

Senior Game Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wooga.

Interview

The interview process was the quickest I ever had in my life.

First I contacted the recruiter over Linkedin after doing the application and she was nice to reply the next day. A couple of days later I had my first interview which was very fun and relaxed.

The recruiter asked me to wait until the end of the week to give me an update on the application but after a couple of days we had an interview and I was informed that I would not get the job.

For me this was the first time that I was declined as a candidate and I felt 100% respected. Sometimes companies ask for tests that might take a week to complete and they don't even give you feedback. This wasn't the case.

Keep up the good job.