WorldStrides Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WorldStrides

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WorldStrides (Charlottesville, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard mix between case and behavioral interview. Fit is very important so that is key to the interview process. Included an excel case that was not difficult

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldStrides (Newport Beach, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Waste of time and gas! Interviewed via email, telephone and in person. Passed test, rehearsed a ridiculously long sales script. Nobody in lobby. Had to call from cell phone. Interviewer was unorganized, unprepared and could not find my script. Told to wait until "after holidays" to hear back. No Thanks!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldStrides (Charlottesville, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interview right after I graduated from college, and they had to conference call in one of the interviewers. The two men were extremely condescending, and talked to me like I was a naive child who could never understand how to do a sales job. It was frustrating, and frankly made me not want to work for them, but obviously made it clear that they thought they were wasting their time interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 of your biggest strengths?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WorldStrides (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through HR and got an email asking for a phone interview a few weeks later. They had the wrong email for the internship offer however, so the process took longer than expected.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WorldStrides (Charlottesville, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical interview process:
    1st Round - Phone screening with HR
    2nd Round - In person one-on-one with director of division
    3rd Round - In person, panel interview with other team members, and then a one on one interview with the VP of marketing

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time and competing priorities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldStrides (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

Very straightforward. First a phone interview, then an in person interview with potential direct manager, and final round was an interview with the general manager. The interview was very standard with questions like "Why are you interested in WorldStrides?" "What skills do you have that qualify you for the job" and lots of hypothetical questions (very general) regarding customer service.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldStrides (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was normal they called,set up an interview but the actual interview was more of an integration then an interview, it was extremely intense in a bad way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorldStrides (Charlottesville, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

The Hiring Manager called me and we had a 30 minute telephone interview. At the end we made an in person interview for the next day. I was interviewed by 2 women for 45 minutes - at the end they told me I had to take a test. I took the test and was offered a job within 2 days. I refused because I don't do well in a cubicle environment. I was also alarmed by the overwhelming majority of white young females and extreme lack of diversity.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your day?
      Are you Ok with not finishing everything on your to - do list?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WorldStrides.

Interview

There was a three step process, first with the would-be direct supervisor. That same day you are given a skills test. If the test goes well then you will be brought back to meet with the GM.

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WorldStrides (Quincy, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with someone from the main office and then I was scheduled for an in person interview at the local office. I interviewed twice. The first interview I met with two managers (one from accounts and the other from sales). It was actually quite pleasant. Second interview, I met with three other individuals seperately (the sales manager, tour director as well as a current employee who was employed doing what I applied for). I also did some activities related to the job, such as pitching a trip to a prospective teacher.

Interview Questions

• Discuss what skills you have that would be relevant to the position? *How comfortable are you with a computer? *Have you traveled internationally before? *Pick anyplace that you know well and sell it to me as a prospective buyer?   Answer Question