Cover image for Woundtech

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Woundtech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woundtech

Woundtech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woundtech

Interview

Easy, comfortable interview with executive via zoom. I was told there's a rush to fill the position so I will hear "very soon" about next steps. Immediately following the interview I sent a thank-you email, and a follow-up email a week later asking for any available status. Crickets. It's been 3 weeks now. Still crickets. A quick email, "Thanks, but we've selected another candidate" or "Sorry this is taking so long, please be patient" only takes a minute. I was very excited about this opportunity; but, being ghosted has given me a negative opinion about this company. Ironically, her parting words to me, after the interview, were about how accessible management would be to me.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    Answer Question

Woundtech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woundtech

Interview

Multiple interviews via phone and in-person. The HR personnel were professional and accommodating. However, the interval time between the interviews and offer was somewhat long. The company handled all travel arrangements for the in-person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Got a burning question about Woundtech? Just ask!

Ask a Question

Woundtech

Application

I interviewed at Woundtech

Interview

Recruiter called the day before, met management at a conference, told to apply, I Applied, before I asked if I could observe job, i was asked when I could start. No interview, hired immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woundtech (Hollywood, FL) in Nov 2018

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person interview. They told me I would need to wait about a week to hear back because I interviewed around a major holiday. That was on a Friday. That Monday, I had a job offer. They completely surpassed my expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woundtech

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woundtech in Jun 2018

Interview

Very straightforward, done over the phone. Try to think of an innovative way to grow the company in your role, the business hiring team is very receptive to creative solutions.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit? Why healthcare? What are some ways you can help us grow as a business?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woundtech (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2017

Interview

Spoke with the hiring recruiter who allows you to shadow another clinician. You are allowed to see what a day actually consists of. No other job I worked had that. I think tho if you are out with the clinician and you take the job there should be some compensation for your time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Woundtech Job Seekers